[HxH] Illumi x Reader

(m/n)- mother's name

You and your family were invited to a party, but your parents didn't bother to tell you who's or where. You get into your dressy clothes and start going through your top drawer of your dresser. Your parents gifted you a 3 pack of pens for your 11th birthday, but if you clicked the pen 3 times the point with turn into a knife blade. You often put them away, so your annoying little siblings wouldn't shank you in your sleep. After failing to find them, you kick the drawer close and storm to your siblings' room. You were about to open the door when you hear muffled laughing and 

'quickly hide them!!'

You take no time to almost break the door down. The boys quickly stand up and look at you.

"Give me my pens, NOW!"

"We don't what you're talking about. Maybe mom or dad has them."

You rolled your eyes, took the teddy bear off the toy bin, and ripped its head off. Then moved around the stuffing and found them. You threw the bear's head and body in the brothers' faces, then got into the car. Eventually everyone got into the car and we left.

You got there and walked inside. The place was pack full for people. You hated crowded areas. Suddenly your mom screamed. You look ahead to see Kikyo running toward you two. You almost instantly regretted coming. Kikyo hugs your mom.

"Its been a while hasn't it,(m/n). Aw and you brought the little ones with you too."

She bent down and ruffled the boys' hair, then turned over to you.

"Goodness (Y/n), you gotten tall."

She hugged you as you quietly groaned. She stopped and turned back to your mom. They started talked again but you went outside and started walking around in the woods. You pulled out one of your pens and started using it like a dart. You threw it at a tree and used nen to pulled it back to you.

"What are you doing outside?"

"Crowded areas aren't my favorite"

You turn around to see Illumi, the oldest child of the Zoldyck's. He was wearing a suit and didn't look too bad. You started giggling because his tie looked like it was choking him.

"What's funny"

He sounded mad yet confused.

"Heh your tie looks like its choking you. Let me fix it for you."

You went to grab the tie but he jerked back.

"I can do it myself."

You watched him twist and turn it but it always stayed the same. He sighed in defeat. You giggled again before showing him how to fix it.

"Thank you (Y/n)"

You looked up as you hummed a response. His eyes were pitch black but you found them so beautiful. A door opened behind Illumi. You both looked at the door to see Killua.

"Food and drinks are out."

Killua closed the door and Illumi turned back to you.

"Ill go get us drinks if you want to stay out."

Your heart skipped a beat. You looked down grabbed his hand.

"nah I prefer to stay out here with you."

He actually looked surprised that you said that. He looked around then at you.

"If you keep walking up here's a area where we can sit."

You two started walking up and found the spot. There was a wooded bench and table on a small stage, covered in fairy lights. It was really cute. You two sat down and you laid your head on his shoulder.

It was now around midnight. the party had been over for 3 hours now and the Zoldycks as well as your family were looking for you and Illumi. Your mom and Kikyo went into the woods. Your mom was mad at you for walking off but she was actually really worried.

"Aww my goodness. (M/n) look at this."

Your mom hurried to where Kikyo was. 

"Oh my god this is too cute."

There you and Illumi were. You two were asleep. You had your head resting on Illumi's shoulder and his head was on yours. Your hands were also intertwined. Your mom took a picture.

"heh blackmail."

Your mom and Kikyo walked back to the house, talking about getting you and Illumi together, leaving you two there to finish sleeping.

*-* I feel like I made Illumi too wholesome