[JOJO, StoneOcean] Foo x Fem!Reader

"Hey (Y/n), want to come to the beach house with me, ermes, and foo tomorrow?" Jolyne asks you.

You accept quickly with a loud "Yes!"

/Time skip lolz/

"Get in the car (Y/n)!!" You heard ermes yell from outside.

You quickly grab your bag and run outside. You sit in the back. Ermes starts driving to the beach house as you look out the window.

"What are you looking at (Y/n)?"

You look to the side to see foo next to you. You smiled and you felt slight anxiety wash over you.

"Just looking, seeing if I can spot anything cool." You reply softly.

Foo gasps and starts looking outside too. You silently sighed and stared down at the floor. Soon you arrived.

"You guys can unpack, I'll be in soon" Jolyne said.

Ermes and Foo grabbed the bags. You were going to grab some too, when Jolyne dragged you off to the side.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem like something's been eating you up?" Jolyne said while staring you dead in the eyes.

"I-Its nothing" You lied

"You stutter when you lie (Y/n), ever since you were 5" Jolyne said

You sighed knowing she was right. "I think I like Foo more than just a friend"

"FINALLY YOU LIKE SOMEONE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE LONLEY FOREVER!" She yelled

You two then started hearing foot steps coming towards where you were. You quickly looked behind you, and saw Foo and Ermes in bathing suits.

"We are going swimming, over there" Ermes said as she pointed to the beach.

"We'll join soon" Jolyne said then the two walked away.

"This is a perfect chance for you to confess" Jolyne said then went to change.

You sighed and went to change as well. Once you finished you ran out to the beach. Foo was sitting on a towel, drinking some water. You sat next to them.

"Hey foo" You said with a smile.

"Hey (Y/n), want some water?" They said and offered you a bottle.

You shake your head

"Just do it already (Y/n)" You hear Jolyne yell from the water.

"What's she talking about" Foo asked you

You sigh "umm Foo, I— I like you and I hope that doesn't ruin our friendship"

Foo almost tackled you into the sand, screaming "ME TOO"

"Foo had been saying she liked (Y/n) for weeks, you know?" Ermes said to Jolyne as she laughed

/time skip again lolz/

"Here's your blanket" Jolyne said and threw it at your face.

"Wow thanks" you said and laughed

You set up your bed and lay down, slowly falling asleep. Suddenly you saw Foo peer over you

"Hey (Y/n) can I lay with you, it's really cold." Foo asked

You nod and scoot over. Foo laid down and snuggled against your chest, you smiled softly and hugged them. You two quickly fell asleep.

Later in the night Jolyne walked into your room. She was about to ask you if you had seen Foo, since they weren't in their room. But before she could ask she saw you both, cuddling. She had to hold back her squeal as she ran out the room.

————————
Thank you again for the request Jotaro_Kujos_Wife