[JOJO, GoldenWind] Risotto x Target!Reader Part 2

You slowly awoke and opened your eyes. Everything was pitch black and the sound of rain was the only thing you could hear. Memories of what happened previously flooded through your head. You screamed as loud as you could but soon a hand covered your mouth and a cloth fell from your eyes. Before you stood the guy who followed you to the beach. You yelled and kicked him in the stomach. He wasn't expecting you to do that and fell back.

"Your stronger than I expected, no wonder Lila's friends with you" he spoke

"Who the hell are you and how do you know I'm friends with Lila."

The man stood there in silence for a moment then spoke again.

"I'm the capo of the hitman team in Passione, also known as La Squadra Esecuzioni, Risotto Nero. Your 'friend' Lila is one of our targets and murderer of many other mafia members, including two of my team's own."

You were shocked at what Risotto said. Lila would never murder someone and she never mentioned her being in the mafia. Then you started thinking about those many times she got angry and the rage she had.

"Ok but how does that tie to me? I'm only friends with her." You questioned

"If it gets us closer to the target, we'll do anything." He said

Suddenly your phone vibrated. Risotto stared at the phone as you brought it out your pocket and opened it. Lila had messaged you.

"(Y/N) OMG ARE YOU OKAY."
"DO NOT LISTEN TO A WORD THEY SAY"
"THEY ARE COLD BLOODED KILLERS, PLEASE (Y/N)"
"ILL BE THERE SOON."
She spam texted

"S-She's on her way..."

Risotto's eyes widened and he ran behind you. That's when you noticed a flight of stairs. You hesitated but followed him.

"LILA IS ON HER WAY HER NOW!!" Risotto yelled

Suddenly doors opened and slammed then 7 people appeared. They all stared you.

"WHY THE HELL IS SHE COMING HERE AND WHO THE FUCK IS THAT" The man with blue hair said.

Suddenly the door got kicked down.

(Y/n) get over here now." You heard Lila's voice speak sternly.

Fear climbed up your spine as you lightly shook.

"Lila... Are you really in the mafia and killed others..." you spoke quietly

"DAMN IT (Y/N)! I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WAY BACK! IT WOULD HAVE PREVENTED ALL OF THIS!" Lila screamed and started running at you.

As she was running, you noticed a dark pink creature  fading in behind her. Suddenly you noticed how close she was. You closed your eyes and prepared for impact but it never came. You opened your eyes and saw Risotto had stepped in front of you. Lila had punched a hole in the right side of his chest. You were pulled back by someone and dragged into a room.

"Stay in here. It's too dangerous for you, sorry" The green hair man spoke then ran out the room. You fell onto the ground and started crying into your hands.

—————————————
Oml I am so sorry for not updating. I've been caught up with schoolwork and music lessons. I also went camping and didn't have any service, so I didn't get to work on anything. Ill get part 3 out a lot faster, I promise. Go drink some water and take care of yourself
                   -Crazed_weeb24