[JOJO, GoldenWind] Ghiaccio x reader

Ghiaccio grabbed his bag off the table and started walking to the door, when Melone started talking to him.

"I don't get why you don't just stay here. You already have a room, plus it would be so much easier to stay and not waste energy driving back and forth."

Ghiaccio grumbled and walked out. He started his car and drove home.

You heard keys jiggle outside the door then the door opens, to reveal your boyfriend of 3 years.

"GHIA!"

You scream as you ran towards him and hug him. He happily takes the hug and kicks the door close.

"So how was work."

He buried his face into your neck and groaned. You patted his back.

"Was it the working part or just Melone."

He lifted his head up and sighed.

"Melone keeps asking me 'why don't you just stay here' I've told him 3 TIMES I HAVE SOMEONE WAITING FOR ME AT HOME."

You shushed him and started ruffling his hair.

"Can we go cuddle upstairs?"

The only time he cuddled is when he was really upset, so you said yes and you two went to the bedroom and cuddled, eventually falling asleep.

Your eyes fluttered open and you looked at your alarm clock. It read '7:30 am'. You wiggled out of Ghiaccio's grasp and went downstairs to make breakfast. You made bacon and eggs then went off to take a shower.

While you were taking a shower, Ghiaccio woke up and went downstairs. While he was eating breakfast, there was a knock at the door. He rolled his eyes, and got up to answer the door. He opened the door, and there stood Melone.

"What the hell are you doing here, Melone"

"Nice house"

Melone stepped in and started looking around. Ghiaccio was so close to freezing him right there on the spot.

"So where's the 'someone' you come home to, Huh?"

Ghiaccio pinched the bridge for his nose and glared at Melone.

"So you came here, on my day off, just to prove something that has nothing to do with you."

Melone hummed.
"Yeah basically. Now then where are they."

You walked down stairs and paused.

"Oh Ghia you didn't tell me you were inviting someone over"

"This is Melone and I DIDN'T INVITE HIM. HE JUST BARGED IN."

Melone walked over to you and grabbed your hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you uhh..."

You yanked your hand back and wiped it on your shirt.
"(Y/n)"

"You can leave now Melone."
Ghiaccio said

"Do you guys have any kids yet? Or let alone had se-"

You punted him like a football, out a window. You were not having no creep in your house asking you perverted questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. My laptop has been being dumb and not charging so now I'm on my phone, I went to the hospital, and I've been drawing nonstop so now I'm on 0 hours of sleep. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the holidays and let's hope 2021 is a lot better than 2020.
~Crazed_weed24