[JOJO'S, GoldenWind] Risotto x Reader Part 3 Finale

(The artwork above is by me and I'm really proud of it)

You wished this was all a bad dream. Screams echoed though out the old house as you sat on the floor. Soon uselessness washed over you

"This is all my fault. If I had just let Lila kill be this would be over with but even then would Risotto not avenge the team members that she killed?"

Soon you heard a foot step next to you. You quickly looked over and saw one of the team members stepping out of the mirror on the wall, and injured.

"You are a idiot to think our capo is dead. He doesn't go down easily." The man said as he yanked you to your feet.

You were shocked at what he was saying but you became even more startled when he pulled you into the mirror.

"How did you do that, uhh.." You spoke

"My name is Illuso." The man stayed quiet after that and he guided you through the mirror realm.

Soon you heard Lila's scream and Illuso started running, dragging you behind him.

"HEY!" You scream

"Shut the fuck up" he said then pushed you out the mirror

You were now on the floor, in a room with only a bed and a wardrobe. Suddenly everything went dead silent. Did someone kill her? Or was she after you now? You stood up and dusted yourself off. The door was knocked down and there stood, a beaten up Lila.

"It's not even worth killing you anymore. You're weak against me. You can barely land a punch on me, let alone be a stand user."

While she talked you saw the same pink figure behind her. Was it a ghost? And why does it only seem to be around her?

"Shut up!" You yelled

"Excuse me!?"

"SHUT UP. YOU BITCH!!" You screamed and ran at her

You had this sudden fight power. You watch Lila's face distort into one of fear. She had turned around and tried to run, but it was to late. You started crying as you beat her into a bloody mess.

'Why would she sudden get so scared?' You thought to yourself as you stood up and wiped your tears.

You heard the floor creak next you you. You looked over to see Risotto standing next to a masked creature with with a warm and familiar feel to it. Once again you started tearing up.

"How are you a—a—" You tried speaking but the tears were stoping you

"Thanks to your stand." He said and the looked at the masked figure.

The masked figure nodded then started floating around to the rest of the team's mates. Risotto walked over to you and the dead body for Lila. He looked down at her then back at you.

"(Y/n) I-" Risotto started talking but got cut off when you hugged him.

"My heart is beating out of the chest. Please don't ever scare me like that again" You said into his chest.

Risotto's smile was barely visible as hugged back.

"Oh my god. I don't want to get saved by some random chick then see this" You heard one of the team mates say.

You laughed and hugged Risotto harder.

This was the craziest thing that's ever happened to you and yet it only got crazier. Once everyone was healed by your 'stand' Risotto told you about stands and offered for you to stay with him along with the team. But before he could say why you obviously took the offer. In the end you joined the hitman team, La Squadra Esecuzioni, and helped Giorno Giovannia along with his team to take down the boss.

—————————
And that's the end one this little Risotto x reader series. I'm not the best at fighting scenes but I still had fun with it. I hope you enjoyed, now go drink some water.