[BlackButler] Undertaker x Reaper!Reader

"Come on newbie." Grell says as she drags you around the town.

Your bright green eyes look around the gloomy London sky and then fall on a shop with a sigh that read 'UNDERTAKER'.

"Hey Grell what's that place."

She turns to the shop then gets all giddy. She pulls you into the dark shop and closes the door.

"He has the prettiest eyes hold on..."

Grell walks over to a coffin, laying on the wall, behind the coffin desk. She knocked three times then the cover fell off. You look over and see two bright green orbs.

"UNDDY!"

Grell pulled the mortician out of his coffin and hugged him.

"Afternoon Grell and who is the little one."

Grell let go of undertaker and pulled you up off the ground.

"This is (Y/n) and they aren't that small. Same height as me." Grell said the last part in a sad whisper.

"So (Y/n).....got any jokes. I've been dying for a good laugh."

He got so close to your face, you could see through his bangs. Grell wasn't kidding when she said he had pretty eyes.

\|Time skip|/

"And for the top reaper of the century is....(Y/N) (L/N)" William announced

You ran up to the stage and hugged William then Grell. William handed you a brand new and very large Death Scythe. Grell snatched the microphone out of William's hands and handed it to you, indicating a speech.

"It has been one crazy century, from joining to the Campania back in April and to now."

You sighed and looked to Grell. She gave you a thumbs up.

"I'm not very good at these things, but thank you."

You bowed, dropped the microphone, and ran out. You gripped your new scythe. You stopped in front of a old shop, that had the same big sigh on it. You sighed and entered. You laid your scythe next to Undertaker's and went into the back room.

"Guess who got reaper of the century."

Undertaker dropped his pair of scissors and quickly turned to you.

"Seriously!"

"My new scythe is out front."

He grabbed and hugged you til you were out of breath, and laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had no idea where I was going with this but take your silly mortician.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I had no idea where I was going with this but take your silly mortician