:Chapter 7 - Well shit- It's starting

The sound of bells ringing could be heard from inside the halls. (Y/n) sat comfortably on her chair, staring at the blank paper on her notebook, contemplating whether or not if she should write a note or just leave it be.

Her eyes drift away to the side of her desk where her homework laid untouched. A groan escapes her mouth, shutting her notebook off and looking over at her side where the window was.

That's when she noticed three people or should I say 'demons' sitting on a tree near the building. Two of them, the one she beat up, had their eyes set on the room she was in while the other one had his eyes on his book.

'What the hell...?' She thought with a sweatdrop hanging from her forehead. Her eyes narrowing in suspicion over at the three, wondering why they were here before she noticed that their eyes keep on switching and following a certain blond-haired male.

'Oh geez...' (Y/n) sigh in annoyance, wanting to just walk up to them and gave them a piece of her mind.

But before she could, Val came over to her seat after talking to his friend about landing them their homework to him and placed both of his hands on her desk making her confused at the sudden shift of attention.

"Hey (Y/n), I noticed that you didn't do your homework so I was wondering if I could let Jin copy his homework to you too." He said with a bright smile like it was a normal thing for him to do, causing said boy who heard his words to yell "Hey!"

"Um... Sure?" (Y/n) questioned more than answered but it doesn't matter as Val's smile brightens and he started pulling her to his group, making her wonder what on earth happened to the shy boy who was always awkward around girls.

"Oh, hey (Y/n) girl." Jay greeted the (h/c) haired girl with a wave when he saw his friend dragging her over to them. 

Jin huffed in annoyance, wondering why the hell Val brought her over and when did they even start getting close to each other.

"Hey Jin, can (Y/n) join also?" Val asked the black-haired male who looks at him with a deadpan expression, a sweatdrop hanging from his forehead as he mumbled "What do you think this is, a group project?"

(Y/n) sigh tiredly, looking back over at the window but saw that the three demons had already left. Thinking to herself 'Where did they go?'

Meanwhile, Jay decided to intervene and took Val away from the two so that he could talk to him alone. He whispered "Hey Val.. Nice catch.."

"Huh?!" Val cried out in surprise, catching everyone's attention who was still in the classroom. They look over at their direction in confusion before moving on to what they were doing.

Val's face turned the shade of red after hearing what his friend said while Jay smirked in return, giving him a thumbs-up as sparkles danced around him like a bunch of flies. "Dude, I can't believe you got her out of her shell! She never talks to anyone so maybe I have a chance after all."

"...You know I could still hear you, right..?" (Y/n) remark with a sweatdrop on her forehead, an awkward smile plastered on her face as her eyes twitch every few seconds as she does so.

"Gross." Jin mumbled under his breath in disgust over at Jay's comment, shaking his head before turning to look over at the (h/c) hair maiden. "Fine, I'll help you."

"Huh, really?" (Y/n) questioned, moving away from Jay who was making a scene, and to Jin who looked at her calmly before he sighed, snapping "Do you want it or not?"

"Okay, okay, geez..." (Y/n) quickly said in defense, mumbling "You tsundere..."

After that, the three brought their chair near Jin's table. Val sat in front of him alongside Jay while (Y/n) was seated beside him.