:Chapter 3 - Flipping the attackers

"Seriously?!" Val exclaimed feeling shocked over at the new discovery while munching on some burgers and juice from WCD.

"I'm serious..." Said Jin, crossing his arms and legs as he sat down on the sofa with Val at the other side. He adds "Weird things have been happening for days now..."

"At first, it was just strange noises... But it's been getting scarier lately... Sometimes, I see shadows... The unknown hair strands would appear in my sink... And last night..."

"There was something under my bed..."

Val flinched at the thought of an unknown person hiding under his friend's bed as he shivered from fright. (Y/n), now knowing the reason why there is hair underneath the bed, quickly dismissed the thought of Jin bringing someone in the house to, you know what.

"I haven't been able to sleep since last night..." Said Jin while Val looks over at him with a blank stare, mumbling "So you're saying that you beat me in a game while feeling drowsy? You jerk..."

'Pfft-'

"That's why I called you." He said and Val had a look of worry wash upon his face, asking "And you haven't told anyone else about this?"

"Like hell I could!" Jin snapped angrily, closing his eyes and furrowing his brows in frustration just by thinking of a certain person when he said "Plus, Jay will definitely laugh at me if he ever finds out about this..."

Jin, Val, and (Y/n) begin to imagine said person at the same time, who is mocking Jin about being scared of ghosts and calling him a loser, making Jin grit his teeth in vexation.

"Telling my mom is also not an option. She's busy, I don't want to bother her..." Said Jin in concern at the thought of his mother worrying for him. 

(Y/n) keep on turning her head over to her shoulder, knowing some bitch is hiding in there. And she was right when the closet door suddenly flew open and there came the magenta-haired girl who started squealing in glee "KYAAA you're so cool!!"

Val and Jin looked over in her direction in shock, while (Y/n) have that know-it-all bitch face since she was right that someone was in here besides them.

Gremory, the pinkanette girl started jumping up and down in enthusiasm with hearts surrounding her. Gushing about how cool Jin is, saying "Awww I'm so in love with you~~"

"Gremory?!" Both shouted in surprise at her sudden arrival before Jin demanded answers from her, "Gremory, what are you doing here?!"

And she happily answered back "I was just watching you, Jin~!"

'Yeah. Not weird at all...' (Y/n) deadpan at how straightforward she is while Jin had a look of horror on his face when he heard her words.

"You're even cooler than I thought~" Gremory said before she started talking about her adoration from said boy while not totally being creepy at all, "I know everything about you, you see~"

"I always watch you sleep every night~ I know that you can't stay still when you sleep... I also know that you hate waking up early, and that you love watching Korean dramas~ And that you're a fan of 2NE1~" She said with hearts in her eyes. 

(Y/n) was laughing in the sideline while both boys had a weirded-out reaction towards her obsessiveness.

"But the thing I love the most about you..." Gremory starts with a dreamy sigh before she started going back to squealing when exclaiming "Is your killstreak face!! It gives me the chills!!"