:Chapter 1 - This boy is gonna be the death of me

'So from what I gathered. The kid that I am looking after is name Val. A 15-year-old high school student who lived in a church and whose guardian is Father Gregory. Some old man who owned that church or something.' (Y/n) thought as she begins to scribble down some notes in her (f/c) notebook that's covered with stickers such as a music note, stars, angel wings, devil wings, and an emoji that is puking since it represents how she feels when going to school.

The bell rang and her eyes moved over to look at the kid beside her. His blond hair and red-colored eyes who wore the school uniform of this school, sat down and sighed in relief while (Y/n) watches over him with a bored expression plastered on her face.

"Yo, bro! You're late!!" Another student with light orange hair came to the boy's side whilst slinging his arms around the blond's shoulder.

The blond-haired male goes by the name Val, the person that she is keeping watch of. The other male names Jay, Val's best friend. He also has another friend. Oh, here he is now-

"He's not late, actually. We're just early." Said another person with black hair and blue eyes that goes by the name Jin. He was busy tapping away on his phone before moving his attention on the two and greeting them with a hello "Morning, Val."

"Boo!! Party-pooper." Said Jay while huffing out a puff of air over to Jin's direction.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at his behavior before resting her arms in her desk, burying her face, and closing her eyes to get some sleep.

She tuned out the noises around her as she began falling asleep. Although, She can't help but catch on to some words from Jay's annoying voice. 

"Apparently the school is haunted." He said in a very deep and scary voice. But to (Y/n), she heard a far better scary voice than his.

Jay begins to explain to them a story that he had heard with (Y/n) listening to their conversation. 

"It happened a few days ago... 

The senior from the basketball club was getting a book she had left in her classroom,
before she heard strange noises coming from the window...

When she turned--
She saw a figure crawling upside down on the window..."

"Many others have also seen it since that day..." Jay said, slowly crouching down in the side of Val's desk who looked at him with a deadpan expression, mumbling how shady he is. "The end~ Creepy, right?"

"The only people who'd believe in such a thing are idiots..." Jin remarked, never looking in their direction but at his phone that is playing music as he sighed at his friend's antics before mumbling "Oh wait, you're an idiot..."

"Excuse me?!" Jay snapped his head over in Jin's direction in annoyance and offense. (Y/n) rolled her eyes before she decided to finally tune out their voice and fell into a deep slumber.

_________________________________

༶•┈♱┈⛧┈♛ ☠ ♛┈⛧┈ ♱┈•༶

_________________________________

(Y/n) begin to stir awake after being shaken for half an hour which greatly annoyed her. She immediately sat up straight which startled the person who interrupted her sleep. She could see a mop of blond hair and red eyes and instantly knew who those belong to.