:Chapter 10 - The mind of a yandere

"Dantalion, wait! Why are we running away!"

"Hold up! Why the hell are we kidnapping her?!" Aym yelled in question after watching (Y/n) getting carried away against her own will. But then again, she seems like she's just letting the pinkanette carry her with them without a fight.

"Yeah, that's right. What are you doing? We can't leave Val alone there, it's danger-"

"You don't understand..." Dantalion interrupts Vine's words. A shadow cascading down his face, hiding his expression. Hiding the fear in his eyes.

"Stay away... from that boy..." He warns,  never looking back at the demons' behind him, causing the two to feel confused and concern about their friend. "Dantalion?"

"That boy... He's..." A memory flashes back in his mind. His comrades dying one by one in the hands of a blond-haired man who turns to stare at his past self with cold red eyes.

"King Mammon's son..."

Is that food? Yeah, that's what came in Vine's mind who looked hella confused from the unfamiliar name to which he then started thinking of bread, causing (Y/n) to look in his direction with triangle eyes.

'Good grief...' She sweatdrop.

"King Mammon? Isn't he dead already?" Aym, the brains between the two, questioned in disbelief. Dantalion, answered back "My king once said that he had the power to rapidly heal his own injuries. And that power made him difficult to kill..."

"But that wasn't his only power..." He adds. "His most terrifying power is his ability to drain other demons' life force to their death."

A chill runs down the demons' spine as their eyes widen in complete horror. (Y/n), the main girl, still caged between the pinkanette's arms, tries to break free which caused his attention to shift to her form.

"I don't know why you decided to look after that kind of dangerous demon." He told as his eyes narrowed down to her small form. "But you're not going back there to him."

(Y/n)'s eyes widen in surprise from his sudden possessiveness to keep her away from her target. The tone of his voice and the look of his eyes staring at her from below caused her heart to start beating rapidly, a chill running down her spine as she could feel her sweat trickling down her palms.

This scenario felt familiar, very fucking familiar, and a strange sense of deja vu came crashing into her. 

She remembered being trapped in his arms as she tried to run away. Remembered the feeling of his body pressed against her back and the cold sensation of his breath hitting her neck that sends an unpleasant feeling against her bare skin.

"Don't you dare try leaving me..!!"

She remembered it all, the reason why she chooses to abandon them all.

Her arms shook and her eyes jolt. Coming back to her senses, she quickly starts struggling out of the man's grip that made him hold her down to keep her still. (Y/n) slipped away from his arms only to behold back by Dantalion clutching her torso from behind as she tried to flail her arms out.

"Wait, Dantalion!" Vine called. "Dangerous or not. There's no reason to take her with us!"

'Oh, mah lord. Thank you! You are a saving grace..!' (Y/n) cried comically at the male who decided to save her ass from getting abducted because clearly, she forgot that she could teleport and that she's more powerful than her captor.