:Chapter 11 - Quiet, I am monologuing

The netherworld, also known as hell, a place full of b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ demons. 

Speaking of demons, there were three of them that could be seen walking near a river of lava, heading over to their designation. The place they were heading has the sky and ground colored with red, mountains of rocks, and lava pools were seen everywhere they go.

Aym and Vine, the demons' names, were walking side by side and following Dantalion in front. Both silent as they watch their comrade silently walking away from the awkward silence.

"Hey, what's up with Dantalion?" Aym whispered to the male beside her to which she received the words of reluctance, "I don't know.. He's been like this when that reaper left."

"Hey... Does he have a crush on her or something-" The female demon's voice hitched when she saw that the pinkanette was listening to their conversation and was glaring at the blackanette to which shut her up.

Dantalion turned his attention in front, having to move to the side of a mountain of rocks, they were then met with a giant gate blocking the kingdom's entrance.

"Ah... We're back... to this place..." Aym muttered under her breath, feeling rather intimidated by the giant gate.

"Who's there?" A voice could be heard from somewhere within ears reach, startling both the two demons' as they then ready themselves for defense.

"This is no place for ordinary demons." A male demon appeared in front of the three before the man stopped his tracks when he saw a familiar face.

"Oh, if it isn't Lord Dantalion... What brings you here?" The male named Flauros interrogates with a stone-cold face. But the sight of the expression on the pinkanette's visage had him sweating on the back of his head.

An emotionless expression.
One that looks like he was in previous despair.

"...I'm here to speak with his majesty." The man in question speaks monotonously, alarming the leopard at the sight of the disheveled lord from his curt and robotic voice.

He was questioning in his mind as to what had happened to the lord but nevertheless, proceeds to let him in "...Yes, of course, you may pass."

"But your two minions must stay here."

"What?!" Aym and Vine were now cursing under their breaths at the damn leopard and having nasty but funny, looks on their faces.

It only adds to their annoyance when Dantalion rudely dismissed them with indifference "Stay."

"What do you think we are?! A hellhound??"

Those two were ignored. "I will open the gate for you, sir." Flauros proceeds to open the giant door and let Dantalion walked in.

"Vine, I really hate this place..." Aym told. "Being here... Only brings back memories I'd rather forget..."

Vine nodded, watching Dantalion's figure walking off into the distance before they couldn't see him anymore. "I understand how you feel, Aym, but compared to us, Dantalion hates this place even more..."

In another district, inside the palace.

"Come on, get up!" A female voice could be heard from one of the palace's rooms and when you look inside, you could see a pink-haired girl on top of a giant stuffed rabbit squishing a boy underneath the doll. "How can you lose to a simple doll?!"

"Y-you're heavy, Gremory. I really can't get up...." The boy told, struggling underneath the stuffed doll with tears brimming on the edge of his eyes from the heavyweight of pain.