🌷Chapter 8🌷

Monday,contract

Angelo's POV

Well today is the day
The day I see the contract, the way I get to meet that intimidating beauty.

I know I should be care full but man did you see her.

Everything about her screamed power, her natural looks her full lips,the way her eyes change colours when she's in different moods.

Like the last time I saw her she was horny I could see the was her eyes kept changing colours from green to blue then back to brown she was pushing her feelings away.

Okay back to the topic.

Today we were meeting at one of her company's and when I say this lady is intimidating I was not lying at all.

This morning she called me at 6 in the morning saying that I had to be there by 7 and texted me the address.

Right now I am waiting at the waiting room for her to call me in.

I am a little bit nervous about what the contract has in store but other then that I am very impatient.

"Mr De Luca,miss Rodriguez requested for you right now!"Her personal assistant says leading me to a room with two large doors like in a palace.

We walked in the officer following Masha the personal assistant and stood in front of her table.

"Leave"said the Donna without looking up from her work with that Masha said a quick yes mam and left,i stood and waited for her to tell me to sit.

I have respect after all.

"Hello Don De Luca,you may sit down and wait my lawyer is coming with the contract!"she glanced at me once before going back to what ever the hell she is doing.

After a few minutes a lady wearing business uniform entered.

"Sorry boss I'm late traffic jam got to me,hello Mr De Luca"

"Hello...?"it just hit me that I don't know her name

"Quinn,Kelly Quinn"she said sticking her hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you miss Quinn"i said taking a seat next to her and facing the Donna.

"Very well I see you two have meet, now let's get down to business,Kelly please go through the contract,thank you"she said sitting up straight and looking in our direction,there was a emotion that passed but I could get it so I just shook it off.

"okay so I'm going to go through the paper.

Firstly it say that once you sign you give your whole mafia to the cause and there is no backing down

You are not to be caught talking to  any other rivals or even for the matter allies without a loyal member from Donna Rodriguez Mafia

You are not supposed to have any emotional relationship with anyone from the Angels of hell Mafia

You are not to have physical contact with Donna's children when their is no member from the mafia around

Any questions"she looked up at me with her nerdy glasses. 

I thought about the rules and then again it was acceptable,everything was not that bad so I just agreed after thinking I just nodded for her to carry on and also know I agreed with the rules.

"Okay I continue now with the payment

You and your whole mafia vow to protect the Donna's Mafia,so as her and her mafia vow to protect your

The decision you make will affect the lives of both mafia meaning even if it means to sacrifice your life to save another person you will do it without hesitation

You and you members will move all your safety belongs after their being checked to the underground safe house and you will remain in there with the Donna's Mafia members and family until a problem arise

Any questions"well that was a great contract acceptable.

"No questions thank you"

"Okay so that will be all the copy with come in now and you may sign and leave"Donna said.

So after that I left going to my members to tell them to start packing because Donna said we have a while week before we leave.

          A. N.                                                  

Sorry again for the short chapter

Any mistakes will be fixed during the editing process thank

Thank you,next by Ariana Grande 🌈💀