🌷Chapter 15🌷

Aliyah POV

After putting my kids to sleep in their underground bed room I went into the mansion and got ready for the meeting with the other people in city Central.

We had our meeting with the gangs and mafias and they all agreed that Russo has become a big problem in our state and they all agreed to take him down with me so.

After taking a shower I put on some body lotion and put on my thigh holsters and the holster that's stays on my arms and my waist right now it's a war we don't know what we have in store so it is needed to be protected at all times.

(her outfit)

After putting on my signature leather jacket I put in a little of my ESCADA perfume and went out grabbing my phone and some knifes slipping them in my combat boots.

"ANGELO, MARCO AND ANISA LETS GO WE HAVE PEOPLE WAITING FOR US COME ON!"I shouted we were all getting ready.

"COMING!"they yelled together.

I shake my head with a smile on my face and grabbed my motorbike keys and Hop on it once seeing the others coming down the stairs or more like running.

I start my babe and smiled as I heard it scream music to my ears.

We race together to city Central of course me and Angelo won and Anisa was whining,i walked up on the stage and took the mic I had set up and the stage

"OKAY  HELLO PEOPLE SILENCE PLEASE

SO I GUESS YOU WONDERING WHY IS THE MAFIA LEADERS PRESENT AND WHY Y'ALL ALL HERE AND WHY YOU FAMILY'S AND FRIENDS WERE TAKEN

WELL ITS BECAUSE WE ARE ON WAR,THE RUSSIANS ARE DECLARING WAR AGAINST ITALY AND I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN

THATS WHY I WANT ALL THE MEDICAL AID WORKERS TO STAY A LITTLE FAR AWAY FROM THE WAR ZONE IT. MIGHT TAKE PLACE ANY WHERE SO I WANT Y'ALL TO SCATTER AROUND AND GO IT TO HIDING ONLY COME OUT IF CALLED OR IF SOMEONE IS INJURED TO THE POINT OF DYING

BOXERS I WANT Y'ALL TO TAG ALONG Y'ALL WILL BE TAUGHT HOW TO USE A GUN AND KNIVES IN THIS SHORT SPAN OF TIMES YALL ARE FIGHTERS SHOW YOUR STRENGTH AND HELP PROTECT AND SAVE ITALY

SALVIAMO E PROTEGGIAMO LA NOSTRE GENTE E LE NOSTRA FAMIGLIA INSIEME SIAMO FORTI CON L'AIOUTO DELLA MAFIA CONTRO I RUSSI( SAVE and protect our people and our family together we are strong with the help of the mafia against the Russians)

LASTLY I WANT Y'ALL RACERS TO LEARN HOW TO SHOT AND Y'ALL WILL TAKE ALL OUR BULLET PROOF CARS AND DRIVE TROUGH THE WAR AND FIRE AT THE ENEMY'S ... I HOPE Y'ALL ALL READY BECAUSE THIS DAY IS GOING TO BE LONG!"I said on the mic everyone seemed to agree with my terms and we I turned and looked at Angelo I saw lust in his eye.

"damn babe you look so hot speaking Italian you should speak it more often ragadzza"(girl) Angelo said before grabbing me in his arms and giving me a passionate kiss which I gladly responded to.

"I know we have been dating  for long but I just want to say I love Aaliyah even if you don't say it back I love the way you speak, dress, your kids, I love ever thing about you and I promise when all this is over I will show you just how much I love and care for you! "Angelo said looking in my eyes before kissing me again.

"I love you too Angelo I thought you would never say that "I breathe out after breaking the kiss.

Even though it is a serious time in the book that was CUTE and it's almost the end if the book

💀👑❤🌈