🌷Chapter 7🌷

The private meeting

3rd POV

"Hello Donna Rodriguez thanks for taking up my request and meeting me lo apprezzo"said the other Italian Don (I appreciate it).

"Very well Don De Luca,now let's jump straight into business so Don Russo from the Russian  Mafia is declaring war against the both of us!

I already made a contract which we will go through next time we meet and they will be no backing out of this once I read the contract so if you have second thoughts about the protection then I suggest you leave right now"Donna Rodriguez said in her cold intimidating tone.

All Don De Luca could do is Ponder on the way she spoke and explained everything as if it was a bad thing that could ever happen.

He was having second thoughts about his decision but then he though of his best friend about his family and then the decision was made.

He will go on with this procedure he will protect everyone at once with this protection contract even if he didn't know what the contract was about.

"Yes I will carry on with the procedure I will sign the contract after we go through this"he answered a little hesitation in his voice but he was sure and he was already inside the world if deals so it's was almost impossible to back out and say no.

A small part of his brain pondered on the thought of being wrong, the thought of losing and not being able to be protected but he just shook the thought away and stood up after Donna Rodriguez.

"Very well,see you on Monday to go through the contract bye"she told and with that they both shook hands and parted ways.

Aaliyah POV

After Don De Luca left I was left stunned this guy was sculpted by god himself he was hottttttttttttttt.

His greenish, bluish, brownish eyes sharper then a sword and his sharp features like his jaw that I could just run my hand up and down tracing it and his built tattooed body.

He is a gift, and then again I am a mother and a leader so I had to contain my self and be the concrete cold me.

"So how was it you look like a horny dog girl what the hell are you thinking of?"a high-pitch voice chirps in pulling me out of my day  dream of me running my hands down his abs.

I looked up to see Anisa with a very very disgusted look on her face causing me to chuckle lightly and shake my head.

"It's nothing"I say but clearly I could see she wasn't buying but she decided to drop it. 

"So what did he say did he agree".

"well duh I was very intimidating and after all I am a dangerous women so he had no choice"i said with double pride in my voice,I was proud of my status and just how I could intimidate a big man like De Luca.

"Well as always now go on and spend sometime with the kids they miss you"Anisa gushed pushing me towards them.

I walked into the living room and see my kids all playing together even Anastasia and that brought a smile to my face urging me to play with them.

So that's  what I did

——————————————————

Fellow reader I am very sorry for the short chapters but otherwise I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Please vote and comment 👑💓🐒