🌷Chapter 6🌷

Angelo's POV

I sigh running my hands over my face
I really fucked up putting no extra security was a stupid thing but just because I am a mafia boss doesn't mean I will know when rivals strike right? Wrong the point is I must always stay alert.

Today I was just faithful and lucky that I wasn't here or else my mafia wouldn't have a don,and would be in the hands of trouble itself .

"Boss,we got a lead and seems like you were right again the Russian are declaring war against the Italian mafia's also the first place mafia was attacked but not as bad as us because they were more prepared "One of my members stated.

"Okay that mafia is always prepared dang,i want you to call and set up a meet and tell the hackers to start doing there job I need to find the root"I order,i might not be number 1 most feared Mafia but I am respected and feared by mankind(cue bad boy smirk and flirty wink).

I started to pace around something I do when I feel like the day has a lot of shit I just can't think of why they doing this if they know the danger and how much they will lose I mean think about it 1 against 2 big mafia's even if they create a big and strong army of people.

I have always admired Aaliyah the way she handles things the way she looks after her kids with so much love and kindness and then become very threatening when you mess with her family I wonder who is the father of her kids.

But that is not my business right now we are in a red zone I need help and I am sure she also need me so she can keep her family safe.

"Hey Matteo,I called them for you and she says that she will put you on her busy schedule sooooo, are you ready to she your mama crush soon!! "The idiotic Marco says like its the best thing that happened

"Idiota!Can you just shut that food trap of your I can't let anyone know and neither can you understand ?"

He puts his hands up in surrender and say"okay,okay,man you wipped"

Which I just responded with a shut up

Aaliyahs POV

I was just informed that the demons Rebel wants to form a protection alliance in one of the meeting they holding.

I mean I think it's a good idea,but my kids must be happy with what so ever I am choosing.

It's for their benefit after all,i think it would protect everyone if we agreed to this.

"Anisa are you sure this is the right thing to do? "

"well yes it's for the protection of humanity "

Well if you hadn't guessed I am being the mother I am supposed to be,worried about my kids safety

"Okay so message them and tell them we will meet them in private and then after the private meeting we can meet the other mafias and gangs that we can trust"

I am freaking out right now I can't even think straight my kids are in danger,and if you ask me now my small babies don't know how to use a gun.

And when I looked for Anastasias file they said that she's abused and her parents are actually people that work for me.

Welp seems like they must order coffins I can't take care of their baby while they walk around threaten to bully her like the Mean Girls of every highschool.

Well I don't like bullies because they are weak bustards that go around acting all tough in front of weak and defenceless kids.

I am not a hater but I hate bullies more and I most definitely I hate abusers.

AN.

Well all I can say Is that I hope you enjoyed the chapter and sorry for the short chapter people I am honestly sorry

Hope you like and follow me