🌷Chapter 4🌷

Angelo's POV

I set down with a cup in my hand as i remember all the days with Her,she was my whole life with out her i was nothing we painted,cooked,and watched movies together.

"Hey man wat sup?"my best friends says walking in the room he always knew that i would beat myself up for what happened that day,but I can't help it I was supposed to take care of her.

"Nothing!"i carry on sipping my bourbon looking at the garden,she always liked gardening and now i have to look after it for her because its her love and it keeps the memories of her fresh. 

"I know you thinking of your mother Matteo,I'm telling you it was not your fault she was just on her way to meet your dads grave but they killed her she had 30 guards with her you tried,she wouldn't like to see you like this go and shower bruh you stink like a pig"he was right my mom would hate to see me like this i haven't shaved in years i looked like my dad.

My mom always liked being clean if i didn't bath just for one day she would forced me to go and bath,she was a strong women when my dad died she never cried she always said my dad told her to mourn him in private because it was a test to weaken her and she did what he said.

My dad was a cold man but he loved his family even though he was bossy and all that he was my dad and i mourned him in my own way but my mom was the closet to me i don't know but in the 2 years of her death I'm still not over it.

I mean how can you accept the reality of the women that carried you for 9 months,that sat up late at night while you were having night less sleeps,the one that looked out for you and spanked you if you were rude to a hot girl in the streets my mother is that women that loved everyone.

You would never think she was in the Mafia world the way she is its clearly hard to point out,after my mom left us i became cold as ice ruthless it was like i was the devil himself then this girl Mafia took first place i was angry at girl but when i saw how beautiful she is i just left reality to be because my mom would have spanked me for what ever i was thinking.

"Bro are you even listening?" Marco asked annoyed.

I shake my head grinning sheepishly and taking another sip of my drink.

"I said the shipment didn't come in yet and the black roses didn't come in to and now the company is facing a crisis because there was a gun fight there which means th-ringgggg

"Hello sir we need you to come to he office their are alot of people injured due to a gun fight i will explain everything late please its very important"my personal assistant Kayla says in a trembling voice.

"Okay i will be there in 15 minutes with doctors"i hang up and look at Marco.

"Its time i think the Russians are declaring war against both Italian Mafias and this wont end well Marco we need to meet with the black roses Mafia and talk a out this,it means that we need to be 100% ready"i explained looking for my car keys.

I knew that now wasn't the time to be sitting and planning but i also knew that the Russian don't like planning they just do so if we have a plan we will take them down and if that does happen then we will win but it wont be as easy as said. 

I know that Russo likes attacking and then waiting to see our reaction that's why i need to be with Marco all the time he is like a brother to me if i lose him then i lose everything including the little peace of soul i have.

"I think thats a good idea man we cant waste time and let the people get hurt"Marco was always a peoples person he had a heart of gold when it comes to others but when you mess with the people he loves or people in general then the gold becomes layers of concrete.
________________________________

And I'm sorry y'all had to meet Angelo and Marco in this kind if situation