🌷Chapter 1🌷

Aaliyah POV

My fingers furiously bounce from key to key as I try to finish working early, it has been long since I focused on the business side of my life and I think it was time I start.

On the other hand the Russian cartel has gone silent the truce we had stating that it was only a day away from the shipment exchange and that's what kept this truce alive, if not it would be raining bullets on the Russians doors.

You see it was a classic cartel war! The Russian against the Italian! But then again I don't think the Russian takes anyone having power over them to well, so a few years back we had agreed on a truce everyone stays on there territory and in return we would trade a specific amount of shipment to show our equalness.

There was a knock on the door as soft as a small tap and it drew my eyes away from the screen for just a second and the looked back shouting coming in, not long after that demand the heels of my assistant Claire echoed through the walls of the office.

"Hello Ms.Aliya there is a meeting with Mr Drako in 10 minutes I have come to accompany you to the boardroom!" Claire stated adjusting her large frame of glasses that cover her face, Claire is a nerd one of those you would expect perfection from and that's what I'm given.

"Okay and please bring me a cup of dark coffee, you know how I like it! Also please call in the CEO of Freddie and co set the meeting in about an hour and thirty minutes please" I said standing up and adjusting my suit pants grabbing my coat that was on the coat rack.

"Okay mam, also Ms Anisa called and said you should be ready to go out to lunch at one o clock no excuses" she stated causing a chuckle to escape my mouth, I nodded before we walked to the boardroom.

Once I entered the room went silent Mr Drako and his slutty secretary were already seated but upon my arrival Mr Drake stood up as well as everyone except that secretary.

"Good day Mr Drako and your secretary that is still seated, you are fired and I will make sure you never get a position in any firm!" I coldly stated walking to my seat and sat down like a queen.

Everyone was still shocked at the outcome of what happened and it didn't take long for the security to come and drag out the women that was crying hysterically.

"So let the meeting begin, I believe you have a very important project to show me!" I said and seat back, the project was about a society we have to build that cater for the well being of women and children also old people it included hotels, malls, schools and it was not a bad idea but it has a lot of potholes.

After agreeing to be the main investor in that project I continued by negotiating with the CEO of Freddie and co and I ended up buying the company at a suitable price.

After the long meeting I didn't see that it was already 2 so I had to go for lunch with the fam and it was quiet obvious that we were not eating out since our enemies have been lurking around our territory especially the Mexican Cartel who we don't have much feud with

*************

I hope you like my new beginning and it gives off a new beginning feel with a better story line enjoyyy❤❤