You guys are still here? I feel loved ^-^

Will the Krill's P.O.V:

So, who do I pick this time... Hmmm...

"PIPER! TRUTH OR DARE!"

Piper thought for a moment. "Um... Tru-"

"A DARE! EXCELLENT!"

"But I-"

Rebecca slapped her hand to her mouth. "Shhhh, no-one needs to hear your thanks, we just need to get on with the dares."

Piper sighed, but she didn't argue.

"I DARE YOU TO SLAP HERA WITH A FISH!"

Everyone was silent.

"I'm not sure whether to kill you for dooming me or hug you for an amazing dare." Piper said.

Then she slapped me. With a fish.

"Problem solved."

Piper's P.O.V:

"APOLLO! YOU NEED BETTER SONGS!" I yelled at the sky. The elevator was blasting out 'HEYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAH' and it was really annoying.

"Hey, this is an amazing song."

"No it isn't."

"Oh it's on when we get back." Gracie retorted.

The invisible camera on my head let them see Hera's reaction, hear what she says, and the ferocity of the slap.

And it was gonna be good.

The doors opened, and I was greeted by the lights of Olympus.

I took a deep breath, and trudged towards the throne room.

Hera was sitting at her throne. "All high and mighty and smug thinking 'Oh my gawd I'm so fabulous-'"

"Annabeth, shut up!" I whisper.

"Mclean. What brings you here?" Hera asked, shrinking down to human size.

"Oh nothing really, just THIS!"

I swung the fish as hard as I could, and you could hear the smack from a mile away.

Hera's make-up was smudged, and she had a big red patch, but her expression was clear: She was MAD!

"PIPER MC-"

"Thanks got to go bye!!" I say, and jump off the side.

Oh, don't worry, Jason was waiting to catch me.

And when he did, he stared at me.

"What?" I ask.

"You... have peacock feathers..."

I look back. He was right! I had a brilliant curtain of blue and green on my back, and I tried to spread it out.

And smacked Jason in the face.

"Sorry!" I said, giggling.

Jason muttered something inaudible, but he continued to soar back to camp.

~TIME WARP~

"Oh COME ON DAD!"

Jason had dropped Piper off, but then he flew the Posiedon Cabin's doors, into the bathroom, and landed in the bath.

"WHY?"

"Why would he not, is the better question. Because this is hilarious!" Hazel giggled, helping Jason out of the tub.

"Because it hurts!" He complained, rubbing his head.

"Oh stop being a wimp. I've got the tail feathers here!" I laugh, sitting in my awkward position. I whacked Leo with them, who was sneaking up behind me.

"OW!"

"Hehe, this is fun."

"If you start laying eggs, I'm using them in an omelette." Leo retorts.

"For that, truth or dare?"

Leo's P.O.V:

"Dare! Duh!" I would be mad not to.

"Ok. Put this on, and sing it."

Ook. Maybe I'm just straight up crazy.

Piper was holding an exact replica of Elsa's dress.

"Do you do this often?"

"Well, we had to make a lot, since all the little campers wanted them."

"Ooooof course they did."

~TIMMY THE TIME WARP~

"DON'T LET THEM IN, DON'T LET THEM SEE, BE THE GOOD GIRL YOU ALWAYS HAD TO BE!" I yelled, prancing around camp, cape swishing around.

Chiron looked over from his archer class. "Leo, are you all-"

"CONCEAL DON'T FEEL, DON'T LET THEM KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! WELL NOW THEY KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!"

Leo jumped onto Chiron's back, and all the campers stopped and laughed at the scenario.

"Leo Valdez get o-"

"LET IT GOOOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO!"

"Oh gods not THIS again!" Chiron moaned, facepalming.

"CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMOOOORE! LET IT GOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO! TURN AWAY AND BURRN SOMETHIIIIIING!!"

"Don't you dare-"

I shot a fireball, turning a training dummy to ash.

"I DON'T CARE, WHAT CHIRON WILL SAY! LET THE GAME RAGE ON!!! THE DARES NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY!!"

And right at that moment, the bottom of my dress caught on fire.

"PIPER!" I yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS FIREPROOF!"

"I DID! I JUST LIED!" She laughed.

I cursed, and ran back before everyone saw my boxers.

--------

Well lucky you guys! You get a new chapter!

You feel special, don't you?

DON'T YOU!

If you're a TMNT fan, go check out my new Question or Dare book. But, I'm not forcing you... *polishing dagger*

Just kidding.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT DARES AND TRUTHS!

VOMMENT!

VOMIT!

AND SEE YOU LATER!