Sittin on a turtle!

A/N: There will be a bit of swearing in this one, because when I wrote this I couldnt get onto our Wifi, and when I cant I become very angry! But I have ** them out.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson charecters. Rick Riordan does :( ,But I own Jasmine, Flora, Saron, and Decelia.

___________________

Piper's P.O.V:

"Biper, Bruth or Bare?" Katie asks.

"Katie, are you aware that no-one understands you?" Annabeth asks.

"Hold up" Saron says. He waves his hand over Katie's face.

"Yaay! Anyway, Piper, Truth or Dare?" Katie repeats.

"Dare."

"Get Jasmine to fly you around and you have to declare your love for... Travis."

Come on Katie! Why me. We head out, yet again. Jasmine makes me feather light and then turns into a pegasi. A pegasi with a saddle on it. And attached to that saddle is a megaphone.

"Deal with it." Jasmine says. Or neighs.

I hop on as an idea pops into my head. I grab the megaphone, and Jasmine takes off.

Percy's P.O.V:

I watch with the others as Jasmine the white pegasi and Piper soar upwards. Campers come outside to see what is happening. When there is a crowd of Nymphs and Campers (and Nico finally returns), Piper yells into the megaphone. And I nearly die of laughing.

"I LOVE A HERMES CHILD THAT CAN BE A PAIN IN THE PODEX AND IS A FAT PIG THAT PISSES EVERYONE OFF WITH HIS PRANKS!!! YEAH I LOVE THIS B****"

Piper screams into the microphone. She nearly falls off as Jasmine laughs like Hades. She decends, and Piper rolls onto the ground with laughter. Jas morphs back, and her face is red with laughter. I never knew Jasmine to laugh that hard.

"That dare didnt go to well Katie." Piper says.

"That Failed." I say.

Leo's P.O.V:

"Truth or Dare Valdez?" Piper asks.

"DARE BECAUSE IM ULTRA BADBOY LEO FLAMING VALDEZ!!" I say.

"Record yourself doing your own sittin on a toilet except..."

Piper runs out of Cabin 3. When she comes back, she is hidden behind a giant stuff toy turtle.

"You'll sing sittin on a turtle. And you choose your own ending." Piper finishes, putting the turtle down. We laugh. I sit on the turtle and pull out my camera. I get Jasmine to record, then I start singing.

"Sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, Sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, sittin on a turtle, Named Boris."

I sing, bobbing my head. I gesture the turtle toy, and Jasmine stops recording. She goes over to her laptop and uploads the video.

Views: 314,598

Likes: 314, 099

Dislikes: 508

"EPIC MOOSE!" I yell. Jasmine hi-fives me.

"Percy, Truth or Dare?"

Percy's P.O.V:

"Dare" I reply.