Hawk: Log Entry Part 3

I looked at Dark, “You should probably stay over there.”

            He didn’t reply for a moment. “You’ve got a ‘me’ too…”

            “I don’t have a ‘Dark’.” I put up my hands for the air quotes. “I have remnants of a very real demon living inside me who has actually combined with my own inner darkness.” I took a step towards him. “So yeah, I have a ‘you’. But the one I have is infused with a much darker power than you will ever feel.” 

            “Hawk,” I heard King Dark say. I turned to him and saw that he was holding up Wilford.

            “What’s wrong with him?” I asked as I calmed down and straightened up.

            Wilford did as well. “Hatred does that to me.”

            “What? Weakens you? Oh dear, you have a weakness.” Hero sassed from the other side of the room. 

            I watched Dark move close to me again, like that didn’t happen. “So you’ve returned for round two?”

            Dark smiled, “Yes actually,” He threw up his arm and prevented anyone else from bothering us. The wall of darkness separated me from the rest of them.

            I looked up at Dark, “What do you want?”

            “The same thing you gave Mark.” He said softly and moved me to the wall.

            I felt the chill of his touch before he laid a hand on me. His hands were on the wall by my shoulders.

            “Are you sure about that?” The tone of voice I used must have triggered something.

            He moved in to kiss me and I let him. His kiss was cold, sinister, and I was relieved that it wasn’t a long one. “Yes,” was his reply and he kissed my cheek, then my neck as he moved his hands under my shirt.

            I let my fingertips drift over his skin, sending shivers across his body. He moaned into my neck and seductively kissed my neck again as I stopped above his belt.

            He pulled away from my neck, “Come on, you know you want to,” he whispered and looked into my eyes.

            I smiled and unbuckled his belt. He kissed me again, more intensely as I unbuttoned his pants. I felt his cold fingertips move down my left arm to my hand as I unzipped them.

            His lips pulled away from mine. I saw that his eyes were closed. His hand covered my own so I couldn’t actually do what I wanted to do. I held my right hand away from him, though.

            He breathed heavily as he moved his pants down more. Before he could move his hand back under my shirt I put the palm of my right hand on his hip. I transferred the seal to his skin with a sizzle of hell-fire. He let out a scream of pain and looked at me.

            I’m sure my unamused face told him everything. He backed away from me and looked down at the seal on his hip. His hands hovered around it and he fell to the floor screaming. The wall fell and I saw Mark leaning on King Dark.

            The same seal showed up on Mark’s hip too. I didn’t need to see it to know it was there. I wish the placement was better, but Dark kind of had me cornered. It only means that the seal won’t hold very long.

            I walked over to Mark and supported him. He looked at me. He was in a lot of pain but managed to ask, “Are you okay?”

            I smiled, “I’m okay.” I helped him to the floor knowing he would fall over anyway.

            I turned to Dark. He was still screaming and I looked up to see Demon walking over to him. He was silent but held onto Dark as a typhoon of white energy started swirling around them. Demon turned to me and looked at me as the white energy engulfed them completely.

            I watched the typhoon changed into a thin wave of energy and move towards Mark. I held onto him with one arm and undid his pants with the other, pulled down the rim of his boxers to expose the seal. I didn’t take my eyes off the typhoon and I kissed Mark’s head.

            I watched it move closer and closer to the seal on Mark. I held Mark’s hand and waited for it to really begin. As soon as the typhoon touched the seal, Mark started screaming. I held him still so it would work. I kept hold of his hand and held it across his chest. I wrapped my other arm around hips, below the seal. His body still writhed a bit but I managed to keep him still enough for the seal to complete the process.

            I watched the end of the typhoon go into the seal, glow red for a few seconds and then it turned black. I moved my arms around him and pulled him closer to me.

            Mark’s screams died down and he held onto my hand. He concentrated on breathing for a long time.

            “He’s going to be okay right?” Hero asked.

            I nodded and didn’t look up. “The seal turned black which means that it worked.”

            Light spoke next. “So will that keep him there forever?”

            “Probably not. It would work better on his chest, neck or head. But he had me cornered and I couldn’t do much else.” I explained as Mark’s grip loosened.

            “Warn me… next time… would you?” He said between breaths and reached up for me. His hand landed on my cheek and he looked up at me. “What happened behind the wall?”

            “He pinned me to the wall, kissed me and almost made me grab him. Which, I’m sure, was the least of what he wanted,” I explained quickly.

            “Good idea,” He sounded out of breath and leaned on me. “So what now?”

            “Now that Dark and Demon are gone, we can go back now.” Light answered.

            “Thanks for your help,” I said as the room started glowing.

            “What help?” King Dark started, “We distracted them at best.”

            I smiled, “Then thanks for slowing them down and leaving the best part for me.”

            “You’re welcome.” Hero said and looked at Tim. They hugged before Hero disappeared.

            King Dark disappeared next, then Light who nodded to me before the light engulfed him.

            “We’ll be back, I guess.” Wilford said before he started blending in with the glow as well.

            “Maybe,” I replied before he disappeared. He left a puff of pink smoke behind him.

            I looked at Tim, “See you next time, Tim.” I smiled and he moved over to Mark, knelt down and hugged him the best he could.

            He waved as a different wave of light engulfed him. After the light died down, a small Tiny Box Tim plushie was sitting where Tim had just been standing.