Hot tears and vendettas.

A/N- HOLY SHIT 1.1K READS THIS IS AWESOME YAY!!! So sorry I've been gone, but I had to work on a scholarship and stuff, but I'm back now!! I want to update one a week, but I have a lot to do, especially since I'm graduating early and all that stuff. Anyways, here you guys go!! Also, this is going to be a short chapter, but my next one will be longer.. 

--

The look on Troyes face when I told him about my lost bet hurt me more than anything else ever had. I wasn't supposed to fall for him, and I don't even know when it happened, all I know is that I did. I fell for this kid like it would save my life. Now that he hated me, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Was I supposed to make it okay? Was I supposed to leave him alone? We could talk this out, couldn't we? Assuming he ever answered his phone. Not knowing what else to do, I went back to his house and sat there longer than I probably should have. 

"Hey, baby. I'm sorry. I'm gonna be late, I have to stop at someones house first. I'll be there soon though, okay? Love you too. Bye!" I heard a deep voice quickly say. I spotted a figure running towards Troyes house, my heart sinking when he walked inside. What was Troye doing? Was he really going to hurt me like this? I sat there for a few more minutes before deciding to go inside. I had to stop him. I just had to. 

"Marcus stop! Marcus get off of me!" I heard Troye yelled. I raced up the stairs. 

"Take it! You- you wanted this!" He grunted out. That disgusting man.

"Fuck! G-get off of me! Help!" Troyes broken voice yelled again.

"Troye?! What the- Marcus Butler! You get off of him right now!" I yelled when I opened Troyes bedroom door. The looks on Marcus face was one of disgust and horror, and I had no idea how someone could feel that way when they were with Troye, my Troye. My Troye who was hurting and crying and needed me, and I was going to do anything in my power to fix this broken mess in front of me. When Marcus was gone, I slowly walked to the sobbing heap laying in bed. "Troye? Oh god, are you okay?" I knew that he was far form okay, but I needed to hear him speak. I needed to know that he wasn't damaged enough to the point where he couldn't speak to me.

"Ty? I'm so sor-sorry," He whispered in a tone so broken that it broke every fiber in me.

"No, no hush babe. It's okay. Don't cry. C'mere," I said, cradling his shivering body against mine. "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm so sorry. I'll be sorry for the rest of my life. I'm so sorry," The words couldn't come fast enough, they would never mean enough. I could never fix the harm I did.

"I cheated on you," He whispered after what felt like forever of us just sitting there, his sobs dying down.

"No, god no. Well, yes, but it doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! It's the one thing that I promised myself I'd never ever do, and I did it." 

"No, it doesn't. Nothing you do could drive me away." 

"But I cheated on you! You should hate me!" 

"No, no. We can work this out. I know we can," I whispered sweet promises into his ear as I held him close to me. I waited until his breathing evened out before placing him back on his bed. I scanned over his body, trying to find any marks that Marcus may have caused. When my eyes landed on his hips, my heart shattered. He had one forming bruise on the very tip of both of his hips and four more on the back. That Marcus was going to pay. I was going to make him pay for marking my Troye, for breaking him down like this, I was going to make him pay if it was the last thing I ever did. I picked up my phone and found her name.

To- Jenna

Jenna, it's Tyler. I need to cash in on that favor you owe me.

Knowing her, it would either take her five seconds or five days to respond. Luck must have been on my side, because it didn't even take her five seconds to respond.

From- Jenna

What do you need? 

Marcus Butler wasn't going to know what hit him when I was done with him. I wasn't some psycho, no. I was someone with a vendetta, and I had every intention of following through with it.