Showers and Neutella

I woke up tangled in Tyler's limbs, his head resting on my chest. I looked down, seeing how peaceful he looked in his sleep. God, he was beautiful. I leaned down, kissing his temple quickly. "Troye," He whispered. Shit, had I waken him up?

"Yes Tilly?" No response. Maybe he fell back-

"Shit Troye," I giggled quietly, realizing he was talking in his sleep. "Come here... Take that off... Troye.. Oh god.. Just kiss me...." He suddenly groaned, exceptionally loud, I'd like to point out. I felt something poking my thigh and gasped when I realized he was having a sex dream. About me. He groaned again, slowly moving his hips against my leg. "Troye!" He grunted. I gently pulled him off of me, having every intention to go take a cold shower, but Tyler apparently had other plans. Grabbing my hips, he forced me back down on top of him. Did he have any idea what he was doing?

"Ty?" He moaned in response. "Tilly, wake up!" I whispered in his ear.

"Whaddyou want, Troyeboy?" He mumbled, his voice low and gravely from sleep.

"Tell me, Tilly. What were you dreaming about?" He froze, remembering his dream.

"Uh, I don't remember," He whispered. I ghosted my lips over his neck.

"Are you sure?" I hummed, sucking on his collarbone.

"I was- you were-" he groaned when I fully straddled him.

"Was I like this?" He nodded his head. "Did I do this?" I slowly began to grind into him, relishing in the small moan he gave me, feverishly nodding his head. I hummed in response, kissing up his neck again. "Tell me what happened," I whispered once I reached his ear.

"We were, um, fuck. You had your hand here-" he grabbed my hand, slowly moving it to his tented boxers. "Just like this," He squeaked out and he placed my hand directly on top of his bulge, cupping it and moving gently.

"Was I doing this?" I hummed as I moved down to lick up his happy trail, biting and nipping at his stomach. I was still palming him through his boxers, picking up a steady rhythm.

"Oh god," He moaned. I chuckled, moving to get off of him. "Troye!" He whined out, grabbing my hand.

"Yes, Tyler?"

"I- uh, um, well, let's go get breakfast," He mumbled, letting go of my hand.

"Let's actually go out. I don't feel like cooking. You might want to go take a cold shower," I smirked, looking at his still obvious bulge.

"Where's your washroom?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him, leading him to my room that had a bathroom attached. I handed him a towel, and after telling him he could take as long as he needed to, I walked out, hearing the door close behind me. I sat on my bed, pulled out my laptop and was about to log on before I head Tyler moan.

"Shit," I grumbled, feeling myself get hard again. Maybe I should leave my room-

"Oh fuck. Troye," He grunted. That little shit, he knew I was out here, didn't he? I heard a string of grunts, only hesitating momentarily before jumping out of bed and stripping my clothes off as I quietly walked in the bathroom. "T-Troye, oh fuck. So close," he moaned. I jumped into the shower, wrapping my arms around him.

"Let me help with that," I whispered, moving my arms down, replacing my hands with his. I ran my thumb over his slit, watching his face closely for reactions to see what he liked best as I slowly ran my hand up and down his shaft, randomly applying small amounts of pressure as I went.

"Oh fuck, this is not happening," I smirked, turning him around and falling to my knees. "Shit, Troye. I- you weren't supposed to- shitgoddamnit!" He yelled when I took his cock in my mouth. I hummed in response, slacking my jaw as I gripped his hips. He snaked his fingers through my hair, slowly thrusting. He quickly picked up his movements, his thrusts becoming sloppy. "I-I'm go-onna.. So fucking cl-close," I forced him out of my mouth, standing up quickly. "Troye-?"