Text messages and secret flowers.

Troye P.O.V.

--

It was weird sitting across from him now. It was weird knowing that I had started off as a bet, one where if he lost, he'd have to go to graduation naked, and thinking that maybe, just maybe, I could still be in love with this kid. Yes, I was in love with Tyler. I was completly-head-over-heels-down-right-shamelessly in love with him. I loved the way his hair was always perfect, even when it was scattered in fifty different direactions. I loved the way his glasses always framed his eyes in a weird way that flattered him. I loved the color of his eyes, and the way that they sparkled in the sunlight. I loved him for his personality, and if that included his flaws, I'm okay with it.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked around a mouthful of macaroni.

"No reason," I said, quickly looking down and forcing a spoonful of food into my mouth.

"Troyeboy? What is it?"

"It's nothing," I smiled. It probably wouldn't hurt to tell him, but I had to be sure, you know? I mean, this guy just told me he used me as a bet. "Wanna watch a movie?" 

"Not horror?" 

"Not horror." 

"Disney?" 

"If that'll make you happy," I chuckled at his ecstatic smile. He skipped into the living room and began shuffling through the movies. "Babe, can we watch-"

"Whatever you want." 

"You don't even know what it is yet."

"I don't care. Put it in," I chuckled at his gleeful squeal. "Oh my god, I'm dating a weirdo," I laughed.

"Come here Sivan! We're watching Snow White!" I inwardly groaned because oh my god I hated Snow White. 

"One minute!" I grumbled out, grabbing some snacks and soda. After I sat down, on the opposite couch of Tyler, I looked over and saw that it was not Snow White playing, but Peter Pan. "Baby, you didn't have to put this movie in," I smiled. 

"I-it's you're favorite, right? The one with the not-so-happy ending? Because, dear god, Snow White literally lives with seven small sweaty men who probably only want blowjobs and a clean house, right?" 

"Exactly right," I mused, because yes. That's exactly right. "But, you really didn't have to do-"

"I know, trust me, but I wanted to. I owe you. Like, a lot, so lemme start small," He sent me a small smile, one that warmed my heart. Dear god, I was falling for this boy. 

"Let's watch it, yeah?" Tyler nodded his head, pressing play and laying on his couch. The movie began and I decided to just watch the movie, instead of thinking about the boy on the opposite couch of me, or the fact that all I wanted to do was cuddle up next to him and just sit with him until we were both dead, and even then, I wanted to-

"Troyeboy?" I head him squeak. I whipped my head around and my heart almost melted at the sight of his hopeful eyes and shy smile. 

"Yes?" 

"Can I- uh, can we sit togehter? Please?" He whispered, eyes darting around the room much like a child's would if he asked if his friend, whom his mother hated, could spend the night. But how could one say no to a look like that? Instead of answering him, I pulled the blankets off my couch and tossed them onto the floor, slowly moving down next to them. It wasn't long until Tylers blankets were thrown on the floor next to mine and he himself was pressed snugly next to my side. 

"Of course, baby," I whispered, kissing the top of his head.

--

It was about halfway through, to the part where Peter just escaped the cave with Wendy, her brothers, and the Indian princess, when I heard a small snore coming form the smaller boy next to me. I looked over and smiled at the sight of him, mouth slightly open and small snores escaping every now and then, his glasses pushed to the side. Shaking my head fondly at him, I took off his glasses and set them on the counter next to him and then lowered him down onto the ground, getting up and walking up towards my room. As soon as I sat down on my bed, I heard the familiar sound of Tyler's phone ringing, alerting anyone with ears that he had a text. I fished around for his phone, wanting to shut it up before it woke him up. I swear to god, that boy has a sixth sense about his phone. I looked down at it and saw an unknown number had sent him a text, and decided to open it.