Hospital gowns and razors

A/N- I am so sorry.. I have no real excuse besides the fact that I've had a stroke at only 17 and my life is hell right now.. 

Warning- Self harm in this part.

--

Tylers P.O.V.

"I've been in this damned place for week now! Someone tell me what the fuck is going on!" I yelled. 

"Tyler, calm down! Okay?" My mom begged. She looked awful, had her right arm in a cast and stitches on her thigh, bruises covering the majority of her body. "I've called Troye at least a dozen different times. I don't know what's going on."

"Who is he to me?" 

"Last I knew, you were only his babysitter, but after I knocked your father out, he cradled you in his arms and whispered how much he loved you until help arrived, so your guess is as good as mine," she sighed out. I'd asked her that same question hundreds of times already, and each time I got the same answer. But it was never enough for me. It was never enough because I still didn't know if he was okay or why he meant so much to me. I didn't know anything. "You just need to calm down, okay honey?" 

"Calm down? Mom, he was attacked by my father. Did you get the chance to see the bruises around his neck?" 

"Tyler?" A timid voice squeaked from my door. I looked over and saw a young girl, no older than fourteen, with long blonde hair and a beautiful face- a familiar face. 

"Yes?"

"Oh, thank god this is the right room. There's a-another Tyler just down the hall and he was rude. I'd hoped that he wasn't the Tyler my brother was in love with-"

"Who's your brother?" 

"You really don't remember, do you?" I shook my head, my heart racing at the fact that someone could finally tell me something- anything. "My brother's Troye, he was here-"

"Yes, yes. I know who he is. Did you say he loved me?" 

"God, he's crazy about you. I've never seen someone so in love before. Can I come in?"

"Of course, come sit. Tell me everything. Please," I said, watching as she slowly walked into my room and sitting on the seat closest to my bed. "Ma, can you leave us alone for a minute?" 

"I guess. I'll just be right out here, okay?" 

"Okay, okay. Thank you," I smiled at her, waiting until she left the room before looking back at Troyes sister. "Is he okay? How is he? Why won't he answer my calls or anything?" 

"He's fine, just a bit shaken up. His bruises are healing nicely. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that he won't leave his room, and whenever I walk by it, I hear him crying. Or yelling. Or both. I don't know why he won't answer your calls, but he's also not eating. I don't know what's happened, Tyler, but he's in love with you and you don't remember him." 

"I need to see him."

"I can't get him to-"

"Then I'll leave."

"You can't leave. You're still-"

"Mom! Doctor! I'm leaving! Today!" I yelled out, taking the IV out of my arm and getting up. My mom and my doctor came rushing in, frantically telling me to sit back down. "I need to see Troye. I need to."

"I understand that, Tyler. But-"

"No, let him go," my mom whispered. "He's in love, and nothing will stop him. He's as stubborn as anything, and he'll find a way. At least this way, he can have this young lady watching over him," she said, looking over at Troyes sister. 

"I'll watch over him, don't worry. He's in good hands," she promised, grabbing my hand and pulling me away. "Do you have clothes?" 

"N-no, they're all uh- bloody and ripped." 

"That's okay, he'll still love you if you show up in a hospital gown," she giggled. 

"I- I just realized I don't know your name."

"Sage. Hello Tyler, it's nice to finally meet you," she said, shooting me a smile before walking out of the hospital. "Now, I'm not allowed to drive, but I drove here. 'Bout gave me a panic attack. Can you drive?" 

"You tell me where to go, I'll get us there," I said as she dragged us to a silver Tahoe. 

--

Troyes P.O.V.

"Troye, you need to eat. You look so pale-"

"I said no, mom." 

"But Troye-"

"No," I sighed out, waiting until I heard her leave my room before coming out of the bathroom. I knew that I should be eating. I should be doing a lot of things, but the only thing I was capable of doing was- well, nothing. 

"Troye?" I heard my sister call out, heard her feet rushing up the stairs. "Troye! I hope you're not naked! I have a guest for you!" 

"I don't wanna see anyone!" I yelled when she threw my door open. I turned around, ready to tell her off when I saw Tyler standing there. "Ty?" I whispered, almost as if he'd disappear if I said it too loud. 

"I'm here Troye. I'm here," he said, running towards me. The moments his arms wrapped around me, I broke down. I began to cry and my whole body was shaking, because Tyler was finally holding me again. "It's okay, love. You're okay. I'm okay," he breathed out. Then- "We're okay." 

"W-what?" 

"Troye, you're such an idiot. You had me worried sick, not answering my phone calls. God, are you okay?" he asked, pulling away from me to allow his eyes to scan over me. "God, look at you. You're so beautiful, but so damaged. I'm so sorry I don't remember everything, but I know that I love you. I love you so much, and if we weren't together before, can we please be together now?" He begged, pulling me closer to him again. 

"You don't wanna do that," I whispered, pulling away from him. 

"What? Why?" 

"I'm just gonna leave you two alone," Sage whispered, closing the door gently behind her. 

"Why don't I wanna do that?" 

"Because I- I-" 

"No, please don't tell me what I think you're about to tell me," he whispered, grabbing my arms and pulling the sleeves up. When he saw the damage I'd done to myself, he let out a choked sob. "What did you do? Fuck, take off your clothes. I have to- to make sure you're okay." 

"Tyler-" 

"Troye, please. Please do this for me," he sobbed out, dropping my arms. I slowly pulled off my shirt, sighing heavily before standing up and pulling off my pants. They were everywhere, on my thighs, back, shoulders, chest, arms. Some were still bleeding while some had scabbed over. "Look at you, my damaged boy. My beautiful boy. You're so beautiful- god, come here," he whispered, pulling me back into his arms. 

"You- you aren't disgusted?" 

"Never, Troyeboy." 

"But I-"

"It's okay. We'll get through this, I know we will. We can do anything, Troye. If we can live through my father, and make it through my amnesia, and still love each other, we can do anything." 

"You- you still love me?" 

"With all my heart." 

--

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I HOPE IT'S OKAY. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, MOTHER FUCKERS.