Cinnamon demands and hushed secrets

WARNING! Self harm scars at the end of this chapter, as well as mention of abuse.

--
"Troyeboy! I-I'm cold!" Tyler grumbled.

"Then come over here and cuddle," I stated matter-of-factually. I'd turned off the heater thirty minutes ago, having to shed off my shirt because it was too hot.

"No, turn the heater on!"

"Are you still grumpy because of our shower last night?" I teased. I'd gotten him all hot and bothered and then quickly jumped out, leaving him to either jump out after me or finish it himself. He decided to do neither, grumpily ignoring any advances from me after that.

"Maybe. Now turn on the heater!" He pleaded.

"No. Come cuddle me," I opened my arms, throwing him my biggest, cheesiest smile I could muster. "Please Tilly? I'll make it up to you," I promised, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. He sighed, slowly crawling across the floor on our messy makeshift bed. I wrapped him in my arms, kissing his temple softly.

"Who knew that you would go from sexual to cuddly in a relationship," He mumbled into my chest.

"Do you-do you not like it? I mean, I didn't um, I don't-" I tensed up, fearing I had actually upset him.

"No, Troye, calm down. You're fine. It's okay. I was- I was just teasing, I'm sorry," He quickly reassured me, pulling me in tighter and leaving feather light kisses on my bare chest. I didn't relax, still worried I'd messed up. "Babe, come on. Relax, will you? I don't mind the sexual side, and I also don't mind the cuddly side. Just as long as you're being you, it's fine. I promise," I finally let myself relax, believing his words.

"I don't want to do anything you're not comfortable with. If I could have it my way, I'd have you right here, three times over," I said. I watched as his face turned a crimson red, his breath getting caught in his throat.

"Well, why don't you?" He whispered so quietly, I wasn't sure I'd heard him.

"What?"

"N-nothing."

"Tilly," I said sternly.

"I-I said, wh-why don't y-you?" God, he was so adorable.

"Because I don't want you to do something you'll regret later," I shrugged.

"I could never regret anything that involved you, Troye," He giggled, throwing me a small smile. I leaned down and pecked his lips, smiling against his when he quickly gripped my arms, keeping me in place. "Troye Sivan Mellet, if you don't make it up to me for that shower incident, I will never cuddle you again," He threatened.

"What do you want me to do?" I brushed my lips over his again, barely kissing him.

"Start by kissing me," He growled, smashing our lips together in a heated kiss. I brushed my tongue over his lip, silently asking for permission. He smirked, denying me access. I reached down between us and moved my hand up against his crotch, earning a gasp that I quickly took advantage of, darting my tongue around his mouth. He managed to get on top of me without breaking the kiss, grinding onto my hips.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I spat out, moaning at the sudden friction he was giving me. I quickly flipped us over again, smirking down at Tyler. "I'm in charge here, Tyler. You'll do what I say, when I say it. Okay?" He nodded his head. "If you want me to stop, just say 'cinnamon', okay?" I whispered into his ear. I didn't get too kinky, but it was different with him. I needed to be gentle. He gave me a questioning look before nodding his head, silently agreeing to my demands. I kissed his jaw line, slowly moving down his neck, biting him until I heard a strangled moan escape his lips when I bit just below the ear. I sucked on it lightly, undoubtedly leaving a mark.

"Troye, s-stop teasing," He complained, breathing heavily. I snickered at his pleas, grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it off of him. I looked down at him, noticing his flawless skin and how he had muscles that were just right, and how his happy trail was stunning against his pale skin. "Stop staring, there's time for that later," He mused, the smirk evident in his voice. I could feel my suddenly too tight pants straining against me, shimming down him so my face was barely above his pants. I slowly unbuttoned them, unzipping them as slowly as I could. "God damn it Troye," He grumbled, reaching down to slide them off himself.

"Did I say you could move?" I growled, quickly smacking his hands away. Once I was satisfied he understood, I slid off his pants, leaving him in a pair of too tight black boxers. I leaned down, kissing his obvious bulge.

"F-fuck!" He gasped, thrusting his hips forward. I pinned his hips down, grabbing the hem of his boxers between my teeth, growling as I pulled them off. I scanned his body again, now completely bare beneath me. It wasn't until he began whimpering that looked him in the eyes.

"Already this hot and bothered? I haven't done anything yet," I teased, quickly grabbing his cock, starting a slow pace. He was quickly becoming a moaning mess as I sped up my pumping, waiting until I knew he was close before I stopped.

"T-Troye!" He whined when I let go. "N-not again!" He half pleaded. I chuckled before moving my body lower again, taking his cock that was now slick with precum into my mouth. I took him in until I could feeling him against the back of my throat, then placed my hand on the rest. I bobbed my head, quickly picking up in speed. I swirled my tongue and hummed against him, feeling his muscles quiver as he quickly reached his climax. He was fucking beautiful, his face flushed a deep red and eyes screwed shut, his fingers clamping onto the blankets underneath him. "Oh fuckfuckfuck!" He yelled, cumming in my mouth. I watched him arch his back as I continued to bob my head, swallowing all I could as I brought him through his high, releasing him with a loud 'pop' when his body became limp.

"Did I make it up to you?" I whispered, crawling up to his side. He leaned up, brushing his thumb over my lips, wiping off the small amount of cum I hadn't managed to swallow before bringing it to his mouth, sucking gently before replying.

"Not even close," I gave him a questioning look as he reached between us and slid off my shorts. I closed my eyes and nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck as he ran a finger under my waist line.

"T-Tilly, you don't have to- oh fuck!" I gasped when he quickly slipped off my boxers. As suddenly as he began, he stopped, earning a questioning look from me.

"What the fuck are those?!" He shrieked. I follow his gaze to my inner thigh, only remembering too late that I had old scars.

"Shit!" I cursed as I quickly pulled on both my boxers and my shorts. I basically sprinted to the other side of the room, stumbling and falling over practically everything. "I-I'm sorry! Shit, I'm sorry. You weren't- you shouldn't have seen those!" I was close to tears now, shaking as I fell to the floor, pulling my knees to my chest.

"Troye?" Tyler asked gently, slowly making his way over to me. "Troye, baby, it's okay. It's okay, calm down. It's just me," He whispered. I felt as if my whole world was freezing, my breath refusing to come out. "Troye! Fucking breathe!" He yelled, still afraid to touch me.

"Get away! Don't hit me again!" I screamed, gasping for breath. I couldn't here Tyler anymore. All I could hear was him yelling at me, telling me how worthless I was. All I could see was him, charging after me. I'd tried for so long to get away from him, he couldn't come back now.

"Troye, I'm not gonna hurt you!" He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close to his still damp body.

"N-no!" I yelled when he touched me. There was a whole side of me that no one, not even Shane, knew about me, and I couldn't believe I actually forgot about those scars. I mean, I put them there. It was pretty damn hard to forget about them. But yet I had.