Love and more.

A/N- So, you guys have been asking for this a lot more. I want you to know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE knowing that you guys want to read this. Also, I was thinking that, if you guys wanted to, I could become active on twitter and tell people when I've updated my story, spoilers, updates about my life, etc. Also, I'm trying to make my way to London next year, so updates might be more sporadic and what not. ALSO ALSO I want to thank you guys so so so so so so so so SO much for all the reads, comments, votes, and encouragement. I love you all. 

P.S.- I have started updating Prom Joke again, so go check it out. I am also always looking for requests for my one shots so feel free to message me. (I won't write slash. Sorry.) 

P.P.S.- This chapter is dedicated to Troyler_1010 cause bae

--

A few hours after my break down and showing Tyler the box, we finally got off the couch. In reality, I probably shouldn't have shown the box to him, it was probably too much too soon. But it wasn't something that I could continue to hide it. I couldn't keep hiding everything from him, not when he meant this much to me already. 

I guess I should have done it sooner, but it was something that was a big part of my life, something that only I knew about. I missed Shane like crazy; I missed his hair and his eyes, I miss the small tattoo that he had on his left shoulder, I miss the way he would laugh and his crooked smile. I miss the way that he would hold me close when I had a shit day, and the way that his clothes were too big on me. 

But now I had Tyler, and dear god, he made me so happy. He made me move on from the pain that was left behind when he left. He made all the depression go away when no one else could, and most importantly, he made me feel wanted and loved. 

"What do you want to eat?" Tyler asked, stretching as he got up. My eyes traveled down his chest to find the small trail of hair that continued down his waistband. "Troyeboy?" I looked up and chuckled at the red tint that had made its way across Tyler's face at my lingering eyes. 

"Yes?" I said, walking towards him slowly.

"W-whatcha doin?" He mumbled shyly.

"Just looking at beautiful things," I replied slyly. I loved getting him flustered and red.

"I'm not beautiful," He whispered. I gasped and stepped closer to him.

"No, you're not allowed to say such an awful thing. You are the most beautiful person I know. Your hair, your eyes, when you blush, your smile- everything. Everything about you is beautiful. Everything," I began to pepper kisses along his face, smiling when he began to giggle. "Let me show you just how beautiful you are," I kissed down his neck, biting on his collar bone. I heard him gasp when I ran my tongue over the mark, pulling away to pull his shirt off of him. I kissed his right shoulder, slowly leaving a wet trail of kisses as I made my way down his abdomen, stopping just below his navel.

"Troye, oh shit, Troye please do something," He breathed out. I pulled down his skinny jeans and his briefs, letting his semi hard-on to spring free. I began to place small kisses on his thighs. biting down and leaving marks occasionally.  I felt his fingers thread through my hair, pulling at the roots in desperation. I wrapped my hand around his cock, tugging at it until he was fully hard. I looked up at him through my lashes, keeping eye contact as I took him fully into my mouth, the tip of his head hitting the back of my throat. I let my jaw go slack and pinched his thigh, causing him to thrust forward. "Jesus Christ, Troye," He gasped out before he slowly began to thrust into my mouth. He quickly picked up the pace and soon, he was snapping his hips back and forth, letting out little 'uh, uh, uh's. 

I felt him twitch inside my mouth, a warning sign that he was close, and his thrusts got sloppy. "Troye, I-I'm close," He grunted. I looked up at him again and the sight before me took my breath away; his hair was sticking to his forehead and he had a sheen layer of sweat covering his body. His eyes were twisted shut in pleasure and his mouth was open as groans escaped his throat. I swallowed around him and he cursed, thrusting into my mouth one more time before he was shooting his load into my mouth, pulling my hair as his body shuddered through his orgasm. I pulled off of him when I felt him begin to soften in my mouth, a trail of cum and saliva spreading between us. He pulled me up and wiped away a string of cum that had made its way out of my mouth, sucking his finger clean. 

"Oh fuck," I gasped, cumming in my pants with a loud sob. It had been a long time since I came without being touched. I felt Tyler connect his lips with my own in a slow kiss. 

"I love you," Tyler mumbled between kisses. "I love you, I love you, I love you." 

"I love you too. So, so much. My beautiful Tilly," After we both caught our breaths, I left Tyler to get changed while I took a shower. After I was clean and had a fresh outfit on, I made my way downstairs and sat down on the couch next to Tyler. 

"Okay?" He mumbled, half asleep, as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"More than okay," I giggled, snuggling closer to him and finding some movie on Netflix to watch. I felt his breathing even out and looked up to see his blissful face fast asleep. I giggled quietly, turning my head to place a kiss to his bare stomach. I was so in love with this boy, so much so that it hurt to think about what my life would be like if he hadn't entered it. 

No one would've stopped Marcus. No one would've stopped me from cutting. No one would've helped me get over the loss of Shane. But I had Tyler, and he was the light of my life. He meant more to me than anyone I've ever met, and I loved him.

--

Short ass chapter, I know, I'm sorry. It's barely over 1,000 words. But it's a filler, I figured it was time something sensual happened between them. Sorry..