Macaroni promises and sensual kisses.

A/N- So, update. My brother got married, so that's why I've been away. Slow updates for a but, I'm way behind on my online class... But, I will update when I can.

--

Troyes P.O.V.

I woke up encased in warmth. I knew it was someone next to me, I'd woken up like this countless times. I tried to remember who I'd slept with last night, but after I kicked Tyler out, I don't remember anything. I slowly opened my eyes and looked over, meeting a frazzled looking Tyler. His hair was standing up in all sorts of different directions and his glasses, which normally sat perfectly on the bridge of his nose, were crooked and only really covering one eye. His breathing was slow and heavy, the kind of breathing that someone would have when they were too exhausted to move, even in their sleep.

"Tyler?" I whispered, dragging my fingers across his swollen lips. They were cracked and swollen and looked like they'd been bitten on one too many times- and not in the sexual way. The way that someone would bite their lips when they were scared. What could have scared Tyler so bad to the point where he would look like this? I slowly moved out of his embrace, trying not to wake him up. I carefully walked towards my bathroom and closed the door behind me, looking over myself in the mirror. I did, in fact, look freshly fucked, a look that I was use to having, but there was something off about it this time. I slowly removed the shirt I was wearing, just now realizing it was one of Tylers and that it was the only thing I was wearing, and gasped when I saw the bruises on my hips. Four small bruises littered both my hips, and I knew without even looking that there was one on the back of both of them as well. I hated bruises, always made it my number one rule. I was fine with hickeys and scratch marks, but no bruises. Anyone I've ever slept with knew that.

I shook my head, reminding myself to look at my text messages after I got out of the shower. Stepping into the shower, I thought back on what I could remember from yesterday. I remembered the diner, how wonderful it felt to have Tylers lips on mine, to have him exploring my body, and I remember him telling my something that I didn't like, so I kicked him out. But anything after that, it's too much of a blur, almost as if I'd been drinking too much and woke up in some strangers house.

"Get yourself together, Troye. You probably just had makeup sex with Tyler and called it good," I mumbled, messing with the temperature as the water hit my body. Every part of me ached, every move I made resulted in me letting out a small moan. I was never like this after sex, not even the really good slam-me-against-the-wall kind. I decided that I'd put myself through enough pain and hopped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist and walking out of my room.

"Troye?" I looked over and saw Tyler rubbing his eyes, probably just waking up.

"Yes?"

"You alright?" He asked, placing his glasses back on his nose.

"Yeah, just a bit sore I suppose. You?"

"I'm fine, yeah. Do you um, do you wanna talk about it?"

"You wanna talk about having sex? What's there to talk about? We fucked, we're cool," I watched as his eye got wide and his face slowly got pink. "What?"

"We didn't uh, we didn't have sex, Troye," He said after a moment.

"What? Then where did I get the bruises?"

"Let me see the bruises," He demanded, walking over to me.

"No. No, tell me what's going on. Why can't I remember anything after kicking you out? What the hell happened?"

"You really don't remember?" I shook my head. "Fine, okay, alright. You invited Marcus over and he fucked you, but you wanted him to stop and he wouldn't, hence the bruises, so I got him off of you and kicked him out. You spent the next three hours crying and wouldn't let me leave," He said in one breathe.

"You're joking. Marcus wouldn't do that to me," I scoffed at him.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are. This is a sick joke."

"I wouldn't lie to you about this. Alright? Now please let me see the bruises."

"Wait, so I was raped?" I whispered, remembering that, in my fury and sadness, I had invited Marucs over to fuck me. "Marcus raped me?" I remembered thinking about Tyler, and then wanting Marcus to stop, but he would't. "He raped me, and then you came and saved me? After I kicked you out?" I remembered Tyler coming in and getting him off, and the warmth that spread though my body when he held me close to him.

"Troye? Come here, love," He whispered, pulling me close to him. "You're alright, it's okay. You're fine. I promise," I wasn't fine. I felt numb and hurt and, dear god, I've never felt like this before. I couldn't let myself cry though. I wouldn't cry in front of Tyler, not again. Wait, again?

"Ty?" I squeaked out, gently pushing away from him.

"What is it Troye?" He asked, pushing hair out of my face.

"Why did I kick you out?" I watched as so many different emotions crossed over his face, none of them were good and it had me worried it was something bad. But he wouldn't do something that bad to me, would he? I mean, this was Tyler we were talking about. The boy I was undoubtedly falling for.

"Troye, I- uh, I can't lose you again," He whispered.

"Tilly, come on. I'll hear you out this time, okay?" He sighed and I felt every muscle in his body tense.

"I lost a bet with one of my friends and so they made me come to your house whenever I could to get laid because they all heard about how easy you actually were," He said in one quick breath, refusing to look me in the eyes.

"I'm a bet?"

"No! Well, that's how it started, but then I actually saw you and met you and, dear god, I've never felt so amazing around anyone. You make my heart hammer in my chest and I smile like an idiot all the time. I should have told you sooner, but I just couldn't bring myself to let you look at me like you are right now, for the second time."

"Tyler-"

"I'm so sorry, Troye. I really am. But I shouldn't have left, and I'm so glad I came back when I did. Seeing you in pain like that really just, it killed me and I never want to see you look like that again."

"Tyler, it-"

"And I won't ever let anyone touch you like that again. Ever. You are far too important to me to let that happen again. I-"

"Tyler, if you don't shut up and kiss me right now, I will kick you out again," I huffed.

"You- wait, what? You're not mad?"

"Oh, I'm fucking livid. But you mean a lot to me, and I can see how much this is hurting you, so just get over here and-" And then he kissed me. It was slow and sweet, but hesitant. Like he was afraid. There was nothing sexual about this kiss, it was just a kiss that showed how much we actually cared about each other. It was our way of healing, and I was fine with that. For once, I didn't want to have sex with the person I was kissing- yet.

"Troye, I really am sorry," He whispered when he pulled away, resting our foreheads together.

"I know. It's okay. We can make this work. No more lies and no more bets, okay?"

"Okay." He smiled, showing all of his teeth and making his eyes crinkle in the corners. It was the kind of smile that looked like it hurt, but dear god it was the best smile I'd ever seen. "Can we make some food now?" He asked after a minute, and I couldn't help but laugh. "What?" He asked when I finally stopped laughing.

"It's just so you to want food after a moment like this. Come on, let's go make some macaroni," I threw on some clothes and we both walked downstairs, hand in hand.