Chapter 1

Me coming in to update and see all the people who follow/favorite this story. WHO ARE YOU, PEOPLE?!

Ok, ok, but seriously thanks to everyone who comments and favorited this story.

Edit(10/13/2021): Fix some grammar mistakes here and there. As well to change Stein as Crona's last fake name

Edit(2/12/2024): Fix some spelling and grammar mistakes.

________________________________________________________________________

"Your mission in this new world is to find out more about this All For One person and what project he was working on with Medusa. Good luck!"

That was 3 months ago and they made little progress since then. History books and the internet had little to no facts of All For One. When that got them nowhere Stein suggested they question criminals or gang members, and sure enough, they have more information. Even then it's not solid enough to get a lead. Most they got out of them, was All For One was supposed to be this dark overlord that ruled over Japan for years until suddenly he just disappeared. Most of them believe that All For One was just a made-up story, while others said some hero might have gotten him a long time ago. Which still brought them back to square one.

Crona sighs and headdesks the kitchen table infusion thinking about this.

"Crona, are you alright?" Marie asked her.

"I'm fine Marie...just frustrated," Crona told her honestly. Marie gave her a small smile and sat down next to her.

"I know it's a pain to wait but remember, these things just take time." Marie reminds her.

Crona picks her head up, "I know. I know. I'm just... not used to this waiting game."

"I know, Crona. We just need to wait for the right moment." Marie told them softly.

"I think I might found a way," Stein spoke up as he entered the room which surprised both of them. Crona straightens up and Marie offers Stein tea after they have gotten over Stein's arrival.

"So did you have any luck?" Marie asked him as they all gathered around the table to eat dinner. Stein shook his head and Crona felt Ragnarok's rage before he popped out of his back.

"What the hell four eyes?! I thought out of all of these losers you might be the one who figured all of this out! But nope! You haven't! I'm going to staple your glasses on your head for the bastard!" Ragnarok shouted at Stein. Who barely acknowledges the demon spawn.

"I have an idea of where to look next." Crona and Marie look at this, "I believe the best course of action is to work for the Hero Commission." Stein answered which confused Crona.

"But why?" She asked Stein.

"Because most likely All For One lack of history is the government's doing. If it wasn't for Medusa's notes and people talking about him like he's some sort of boogeyman then most people won't believe he's real at all." He started to explain, "The only reason this is that he must have done something that the government feels like they have to erase him from history. So working with them might give us some clue." He explained. Marie and Crona nodded it did make a lot of sense too. But Crona feels like it's going to take a long while because Stein is well-known in their world as a meister. Around here he's just a doctor that has a screw in his head.

Crona looked at the clock and realized 9:30.

"I'm going to bed," Crona announced as she got up ahead of her room.