Chapter 10

Quick before we started. This story is going on hiatus because I want I revisit the outline of season 2 and Bnha hasn't grabbed my interest as much anymore. That doesn't mean this story is going anywhere. I will finish this. Just keep your emails ready and follow me on Tumblr and Discord for updates. (Those be linked below) OK, enjoy.

Special Thanks to gluten_free_okami on discord for Beta-reading this.

Chapter 10

Dr. Kyudai Garaki prides himself on being careful. After all, because of him his master was safe from any heroes that could harm him and his master could still work in the shadows, even with his poor state. So one can imagine his shock and annoyance when Kurogiri summoned a portal to his lab with All For One sitting on the chair getting his checkup done. Worse he brought Shigaraki with him, who lay on the floor and twitched in pain, causing All For One to immediately get up and quickly go to Shigaraki's side.

"What happened?" All For One asked in concern as he dragged the machine that helped him breathe with him.

"I'm afraid Nomu is dead. A student killed it," Kurogiri reported the news to All For One and Dr. Kyudai. The doctor leaps to his feet in shock while All For One frowns a bit.

"How?! That Nomu was supposed to fight off All Might!" The doctor exclaimed.

"I don't recall any students that can do damage besides Endeavor's son and the electricity user." All For One inquired. Kurogiri shook his head.

"No, it was a foreign exchange student. Their quirk was some sort of blood quirk." Kurogiri said, which All For One was confused by. While blood quirks are indeed powerful, they are also a danger to the user. Taking their own as a source or having high or low blood pressure is enough to cause some health issues. It takes years to control that kind of quirk.

"B-black," Shigaraki croaked out. All For One gently patted his back.

"What was that Shigaraki? Take your time." He said, gently coaxing the answer to the apprentice. Then Shigaraki coughed up black blood.

"B-black blood."

Waiting was the worst part for Hagakure. When she and the other students heard that their teachers and fellow students were in the hospital, almost all of the class were waiting for any news that they were getting better or worse. Most of them had to go after their parents came in and took them home. Ochako was one of them. She gives Izuku her number (the poor boy almost fainted on the spot) to tell her about All Might, Aizawa, and Crona.

Crona.

She remembered the hospital staff that carried Crona's limp body. Hagakure never thought that Crona would defeated, nevertheless hurt. But seeing it sent shivers under her spine. She hoped that Crona make a swift recovery and from what she heard Ragnarok helped heal him, through hard her blood. Hagakure owes him a thank you.

....

That might be hard.

Suddenly the door to the waiting room busts open. "Crona!" A blond-haired hair with an eye-patch adult woman rushed into the waiting room to the desk, scaring the poor receptionist, "Hi I'm Marie. I'm Crona's mom and I heard what happened. Can please tell me where she is? Please!" She was talking so fast that the other students or receptionists couldn't understand her.

"Madam please calm down." The receptionist said and tried to calm Marie down. But this only causes the mom more panic.

"Please just let me see which room she is staying at." She begged her. The receptionist held up her hand.