Chapter 7

There are a couple of updates down below. Make should you guys read it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Crona shifts as they wait for the bus with Momo, Hagakure, and Tokoyami. They keep looking at Hagakure making sure she was ok. After the 'break-in' they got nervous. Mostly because they never had to deal with the level of panic in a school and Hagakure being tramped. They thought they were being sneaky at this but then Hagakure spoke up.

"Is everything ok Stein? You have been looking at me for a while now." Hagakure asks them.

Crona jumps, "I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to" They try to gather up the words before opening their mouth, "I-I was just-"

"Worried?" Crona stops at Hagakure's blunt answer. The words were getting harder to find...

"W-what d-do you m-"

"I saw you and others looking at me." She told them. Crona looks down as she caught them in the act. When they look at Momo and Tokoyami who look downcast too, "Look I'm not mad that you guys are looking after me. I'm a bit flattered that you are looking out for me but," She held up one finger, "I can hold myself and Recovery Girl gives the OK going. So please have some faith in me." Crona blush a bit.

"Forgive us Hagakure. We are just worried," Momo explains to her first-up "Yesterday was just...awful so we were worried about." Crona flitches at that memory.

"Yesterday was just a rough start but hopefully now we can show our skills," Tokoyami said to them as the bus pull up. Crona glared up at the bus. They hope nothing else bad will happened. The rest of the class got on to the bus but before Crona could Momo turned to Crona.

"Are you ready?" She asks them

"As I can be." Crona nods as they and Momo got on the bus.

Crona sits in the back of the bus with Momo. Across from them were Tokoyami and Hagakure who were talking the poor boy's ear off. The other student was talking to each other in their group and which got Iida slumping against his sent.

"The busses open layout ruined my boarding strategy," He sulks.

"Iida needs to loosen up," Mina said, giving him a pat on his back.

"Well if all pointing to the obvious," Asui interject. Asui is a short girl and her appearance is rather frog-like, "About you Midoriya. Your quirk is similar to All Might"

Izuku's eyes shot open and he moves back a little, "M-me? What do you mean Asui?" This

Crona's full attention. Now that they think about it...it was similar.

"Huh? Really? What makes you think so?" He asks her and he turns away nervously.

"Wait for a second," Kirishima spoke up, "You're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself like Midoriya, Asui." He points out. Crona watch as Midoriya sighs relief at that.

"Call me Tsu," She corrects him

'He kind of acting like you when you were spying on DWMA,' Ragnarok states in Crona's head. They nod in agreement. They happen to glance around and see Shoto was looking at them.

'What with him?'

Shoto wasn't paying any attention to gossip going around him from the other students. It was all pointless in long run. But he couldn't help but listen to two gossip involving two certain students. Stein and Midoriya.