Chapter 6

News at the end of this chapter. So stick around for the end.

Thanks for Panic!AtTheEverywhere on discord for the help.

"And our new rep is...Yaoyorozu Momo and vice Midoriya Izuku." Awaiza accountants to the class. Crona was happy about this. He vote for Momo because she took charge in the training battle and thinks she is a good leader because of that. He's not the only one. She got 4 votes. He know one was him. He thinks one was Hagakure but the other two were a mystery. Maybe one was herself? As Crona looked at black broad there almost everyone had one vote. Did they all vote for themselves...

"I told you we should have voted for ourselves!" Ragnarok yells at him and grabs his hair.

"Ragnarok stop!" Crona cries out in pain. But this only encourages them to hurt him more.

"Stein," Both of the boys frozen as Awaiza's voice cut in, "control your quirk." Ragnarok glares at the man.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO-" Awaiza's scarf quickly was thrown and wraps around Ragnarok cutting him off. Crona was impressed.

"Control your quirk, Stein."

"Y-yes, sir!"

"YEAAAH! WELCOME TO ENGLISH 101 LITTLE LISTENERS!" Crona flinches at Yamada's loud voice. But Crona bares it because he likes reading and writing classes. It was fun writing his feelings out and reading stories. Especially happy ones.

"Open your text to Page 20 and Stein reads the first set of sentences," Yamada said-wait what?

Crona feels everyone's eyes on him.

"Ummm..." Crona's eyes look down on pages, "The quick," He gulps before continuing, "f-fox," He hears Bakugo growl. He tries to speak but his mouth was drying up...

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog," Ragnarok answers for him. That seems to satisfy Yamada.

"All right then!" Yamada claps his hands. His eyes scanned to see his next victim, "Yaoyorozu you're up next!"

"Right!" She was more ready than he was. Class when on and toward the end Crona had a little time to write a poem. It was short but Crona was happy with it.

"The hell is that?" Crona nearly jump when he heard Bakugo asks him. Before Crona could say anything Bakugo took his poem from his desk.

"H-hey!" Crona protests as he goes to grab it but Bakugo pulls the paper away, "Give that back! That's my poem!" Bakugo scoffs at that.

"Hey, give it back to him!" Hagakure went to grab it but Bakugo seemly move away from her.

"Not very manly of you Bakugo." Kirishima frowns at the blond boy's actions.

"Bakugo this foolish! Give that back to Stein," Momo moves to get the poem but Bakugo ducks it under his arm and moves away from her.

"You write poems? Bet you they're not that good." Bakugo scoffs and reads his poem. For a while and then... just keep looking at it.

"Kaachan," Izuku looks confuses as to why Bakugo was so quiet. Then Bakugo quietly walks off and everyone watches him in shock as he sits in the corner, head resting on his arms.

"I wish I was never born," Bakugo sulks.

"Bakugo?" Izuku took a nervously step forward but stop. He looks at Bakugo's slack jaw. What happened to his friend?

"Oh come on! It can't be that bad!" Mina states as she grabs Crona's poem from Bakugo's hands.

"Let me see Ashido," Kirishima walks over and reads the poem. A couple of other students gather around to read the poem as well. After finishing it they went to sulk with Bakugo.