Chapter 5

Happy Christmas everybody. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Special thanks Panic!AtTheEverywhere on discord

________________________________________________________________________________

Crona shift around nervously as Momo was putting up traps around the 'bomb'. They look down the hallway seeing all the tripwires that Momo put up. All seem well but Crona wonders what more they can put up. They try to get into the headspace of a villain. But only other reference they were Medu-

No.

Let's not go there.

While thinking over Crona realizes that while having traps set up and a battle plan, they could use an escaped one. Just in case something goes wrong.

"Umm Yaoyorozu," Crona spoke up and Momo turns to Crona.

"Yes, Stein?" Crona took in a deep breath as they were going to explain their plan. They still can't talk to girls...

" I think we should have an escape plan too." They suggest. Momo paused and put her hand on her chin in deep thought at this question.

"That would be a good idea but how do we carry it?" Momo asked. Crona simply walks up to it and lifts it easily.

"It's not that heavy," Crona explains.

Momo frown, "If this was real you can't just move around a missile because of one wrong move then that will explore." Crona made a face, "If was real." She quickly adds, "We still treat like this is a real mission. So if going to move it we have to be careful." Crona nods.

"We can go up to roof and then-," Crona was listening to Momo's explanation until they feel a chill and sense of danger.

'Crona!' Ragnarok shout in their head and Crona springs into action. They pick up Momo in a bridal style and jump out the window.

"Crona-!" Momo holds them tightly. Ragnarok's wings rip out of Crona's back and they drive out of the window and flew into the air. It's a good thing too because the building turns into a block of ice.

"S-sorry," Crona apologizes, "I feel the air getting colder and heard something, and I-I react." They explain to her.

Momo took a deep breath, "It's alright. If you haven't we would have lost." Momo narrows her eyes at a building, "Crona?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you land? I have a plan."

Shoto narrows his eyes as he walks up the stairway. Thanks to his training and the shoes he wearing walking on the ice with no problem for him. He left Shoji back at the doorway because he can hold this on his own. But when he got to the room and find out it was empty he knew something was wrong.

Crash!

Crona broke through the ice wall with the sword in hand. Shoto responds by placing his foot down and summoning another wall of ice glacier at them.

"Screech Alpha!" A disfigured head broke through the ice. Shoto dodge the attack but an ear-piercing scream shook Shoto to his core and he couldn't focus. He fired his ice wildly but Crona use sound to break the ice. Cloud of dust block Shoto's vision but he saw a blur vision of Crona darting forward and he quickly move out of the way-

Rip!

Shoto's eyes narrow as the sword cuts through his shirt and chest. It was shallow but it still drew blood. Crona didn't give him a chance to respond. Dart in slashing at Shoto and who use an ice wall in response. Caught up in mood Crona uses Screech Alpha point-blank at Shoto.