Chapter 4

Hey guys! Fire here to give you a new chapter. More news be at the end.

Edit 12/23/2021: Fixing a spell mistake

Chapter 4

"I'M AM HERE! COMING IN THE CLASSROOM LIKE A NORMAL PERSON," Crona almost jumps out their sent and sees the man himself All Might dramatically coming into the class. Everyone was a cheer when they see him.

"It's All Might!"

"He looks cool in real life!"

"He's in silver age costume!"

Crona had to turn off their Soul Perception. All Might's soul was just too bright. It was like the sun to them. This wasn't normal.

'This is...,' Crona look up at the smiling man, 'The Number One Hero.' They look at him in awe and fear.

"This is going to be so cool!" Kirishima exclaims pumping his fist.

"Welcome to Hero Basic Training, or as it calls Heroing 101! Where we define what kind of hero will be!" All Might told the whole class. While some cheered but something in that speech stuck to Crona.

'The kind of hero,' They look at their hand, 'I want to be?'

"Get ready newbies!" All Might points to the student dramatic, "It's time for Battle Training!"

"Battle," Izuku gulp.

"Training!" Bakugo grins like a mad man.

Crona was right there with Izuku...

"Indeed! And you get to wear your costume!" All Might announces as he pulls out a device from his back pocket and presses the button, "And you need these! Your Hero Costume!" To the wall compartments with numbers begin to open up to the side.

"This is time to show off of our hero costume!" Mina cheers. Crona got up and Hagakure grab them to talk about Battle Training.

"This is going to be so fun!" Hagakure raves as she talks to Crona who was next to her. It's kind of a blessing that their desk was next to each other.

"Yeah.." Crona mumbles not paying attention.

"You sound nervous. Are you ok?" She asked them.

"It's just," Crona trying to find the word, "...not a big fan of fighting."

"Really? But you so good at it!" Hagakure asks, which made Crona flitch and look down, "But I kind of understand." Crona looks right back up at her, "It's not the same but my quirk isn't really good for long terms fights. So when I was in middle school I decided to be a stealth hero instead. There is more to being a hero than just fight but we should learn how to take down villains. So think of it just take this as a stepping stone."

Crona thought for a moment. What she saying is right and they do need to learn the laws of this world to cover...

Crona nods, "Thanks Hagakure."

While Crona couldn't see their face her cheerful tone told them that she was happy.

"No problem!"

Bakugo glare at Crona who was talking to Hagakure and then look at Izuku who look nervous.

'I'm going to roost these damn nerds today!' Bakugo thought in glee.

Crona set out in the Battle Center B. They were the last ones to get ready because Crona was nervous but suck it up and got through it. Stepping out to the open and seeing all the different types of costumes that students come with were cool but some were weird in Crona's option. Not they will voice it.