Chapter 13: Tears and Watermelons (Part 2)

It's already morning.. but it all seemed like a dream... An endless dream, and now my nightmare? It's waking up back in the real world.. Today is Saturday, I'm here at Mira's till tomorrow and we'll go to school with each other tomorrow.. I better talk to Alice right away too, she must be worried of how I acted days ago...

On top of that, I haven't even found at least one bit who Jason really is thanks to all the distractions lately.. I wonder if I could still be the same when Monday comes, I think it's time for me to let Steve reunite with his parents again.. *sigh* I'm overthinking.. Despite being all lonely especially days ago, I still bother to think about other things.. Maybe Louise is right, I do need a break from all of the real world's troubles, and Mira's house is just the right place.. Maybe it isn't so bad, It's probably so lively here...

Those girls aren't included in the nobles too, actually.. I met them when I was walking through the city when I was in junior high.. I guess they hated me when I told the fruit vendor that it was them that stole his apples, sometimes telling the truth really gives you a lot of trouble.. But why would they have to go overboard?

Before I realized it, someone was knocking at the door.. 

"Oh Good Morning deary.. Please wake up Suzy  up and you twoo take a bath, breakfast is almost ready!"

"Okay auntie"

Then Auntie closed the door and I stood up to wake Mira up.. Incase anyone's wondering, Mira's name is actually Miraleigh Suzette Sommerfield.. pretty cool huh? While I'm stuck with a weird name that doesn't seem to fit nor good to hear , Alison Margareth Thompson.. My sister's is Alicia Dianne Thompson, Julie's name is Julianna Antoinette Lovelace Sulivan, Zsarina's name is Maria Zsarina Fredrickson and Rica's name is Carmen Huguette Campbell.. Lastly, Dan's name is Daniel Edward Cromwell..We just made a little nickname for ourselves when we're actually one of the most powerful and richest families in England.. It could be Danger when we reveal it... well, back to waking Mira up..

"ugh.. what time is it anyway Alisa??" Mira started to wipe her eyes..

"Hurry up! It's 9:00 in the morning already, I've already finished bathing.. Aunt May already came here and told me that breakfast's almost ready..And do you mind if I ask something?"

"Yep?"

"What's the whiteboard for?" I asked as I pointed at the big whiteboard in her room that says: "RISE AND SHINE! It's a beautiful day! Today's date is December _____, 2012 "(Author's note: I skipped it to December since there isn't much necessarry things in the dates especially now that it's December here ^^~ )

"Oh that? I just do it to motivate myself... Like telling myself that I should look forward to every morning" she said as she wrote "9" on the blank of the date on the whiteboard..

"Interesting, that's very nice.."

"Yeah.. well, I'm off to the bath.. If mom comes back, tell her I'm ready in 10 mins.!~ Then we'll eat breakfast.." She gives me her warm smile and she really shines a lot even if she's on her morning look...

Time skip: Afternoon

"So what do you want to do? I have loads of movies! Oh and maybe scrabble?" Mira started to open her little secret passage to her room's private comfy  pillow room which is also her movie house where there's loads of CDs in the hidden cabinets there too.. She just loves secret passages...

" I think I'll stick with scrabble, I haven't even played it before.. and we already watched so many movies before.. maybe a little change isn't bad"

"Yipeeee! I love scrabble!"

After so many hours of playing scrabble.....

"Hey how about we make a twist on scrabble?"

"What kind of twist, Mira" I'm starting to read her mind

"Well, I still haven't got over my ex.. You know, MARK... and since you're sad too.. Let's just put into scrabble what we feel..."

"Sure!" 

It was my turn.. I thought hard what letters should I put.. to be honest, I don't know how to put it in words.. Then suddenly, a word flashed in my mind... I then put it together... and with the letters put together, I formed the word "NERD".. Actually, this little game of ours has been present since childhood, when we can't express it through saying it.. we simply find things to put it out...

"Why Nerd to start with?" Mira started to wonder

"I was always called nerd before.. I guess that nickname will forever be stuck"

"Aww! Don't worry, they're just jealous of your awesome grades.. I mean, whoever could do highlevel math equations for homework while calculating the right measure for our pyramid last year? it's only you!"

"Thanks :) " I smiled my usual smile

As we made more Scrabble words till the board is filled, we both feel like a pin just got out of our aching hearts... While she was playing her sad songs CD, I suddenly broke to tears without knowing why, I guess I'm still affected.. but not as affected as before, because someone's by my side now... Mira's really the most comforting person...

Soon, it was dinner time, I had a lot of fun talking to Aunt May and Uncle Robin (Mira's parents).. It's still as fun as ever, Aunt May even prepared fudge brownies for us.. Very delicious! I'm happy for them.. Even if Mira's brother, Herry passed away years ago.. They moved on and stayed happy.. 

They are my second family, they are as warm as mine.. If only we're really related by blood, I would love to have someone as them too..

Only one day left before I go back to my house... I wonder if those girls will show up again.. I know, I'll repay Mira's kindness.. I will be stronger when we come to school on Monday, the new me.. The stronger...happier....the new Me.. Who's always there for my friends... Their laughter might be because they brought me down, but my laughter will never be from others' sufferings.. only happiness with the people I love, will be the cause of my laugh...