Chapter 21: A Grand Christmas Eve

December 24th, 8:00 pm in the evening at Alice's room.. 

"Hey sis! What do you think of my dress? I just designed this last week and finished sewing yesterday" says Alisa as she dashes to Alice

"Lovely! It matches your eyes ang gives a glow to your hair!~ " Alice says with a warm smile...

"Is the one you're wearing right now is suppose to be in Alolitanne? " Alisa asked while giggling

Alice blushed a little.. "I figured not to include this in the line, I like this so much.. I can't resist being selfish..."

They both giggled when Louise knocked on the door..

"Lady Alison and Lady Alicia, Lord Thomas and Lady Maria are expecting you in the living room.. Your hair and make-up stylists are here"

"Please tell Mom and Dad we'll be there in a few moments, we're just fixing our gowns and some accessories..." Alisa smiled

"And please tell them that I'll only need a hair stylist, I don't need someone to do the make-up" Alice added

"Yes, My lady~" Louise bowed and left the room

"You ready, sis?" Alisa looked at her twin with a worried look.. The past days after the end of Christmas Party at school, she noticed Alice changing.. sometimes sad, sometimes happy.. She's confused on how to understand her sister.. but she does hope she's okay...

"Ready as ever!" Alice smiled to reassure her.. "Let's go!~ "

~At the Living room~

"Mrs. Maria Christine Wright-Thompson, how many times do I have to say that our twins are too young for make-up?!!" Thomas said in an irritated tone..

"And Mr.  Thomas Romeo Thompson, I've been telling you they're 15 already, they need at least one  day of having make-up.. that's apart of being their age~" Maria counters up while laughing... Thomas simply sighed...

"We're done, Mom and Dad.. so, what do you think?" Alice asked as she twirled...

"Simply beautiful.. you two look like a spitting image of your mother.." Thomas cracked a laugh while Maria playfully hit his chest...

"Are my daughters going to have an escort tonight??" Maria asked while preparing her camera.. "I need to capture a momentous moment if you have!!"

"I'm solo as always!~ I don't mind being called 'FOREVER ALONE" " says Alisa while laughing and looked at Alice..

"I have one" Alice blushed...

Everyone beamed.. They always knew Dan and Alice are always partners at events.. and by the loo of Alice's face, they came to a conclusion that they are official....

Thomas laughed... "Let me guess....."

Every part of the Thompson houshold were trying to hide their excitement.. "Is this a fulfillment? Lady Alicia is official with Master Dan?!!" they thought...

"Is it the usual?" Thomas smiled..

"No..." Alice smiled excitedly

Everyone's jaw dropped... They were disappointed that it isn't Dan... Maria unconsciously dropped her camera which was saved by Lilia from falling.... "WHAT?!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!" They wanted to scream...

"Wh-....Who then?" Maria forced a smile, she was deeply disappointed and has the 'I want to killlllll' face...

"It's Alvin!" Alice blushed...

Everyone was like 'O.O' What happened to Alicia x Dan?!!!!!!!

Lilia was at everyone's back, having a hurtful face...