Chapter 24: Music, The Song of Connection

(AN: Please buffer the YT video first and don't play it yet ^^ I shall give a signal!~ )

Soon, days past right away.. before everyone knew it... Christmas Vacation is already over... January 8, Goldstein academy opened their gates once again to welcome students... As summer draws near and snow disappeared, everyone started wearing their summer uniforms...

Alice and Alisa made their entrance and a lot of people went abuzz (AN: search abuzz in a dictionary if you don't know the word, my mind can't extract a meaning that would be easy for you guys to understand xD Sorry, I've been rereading dictionaries to improve my vocabulary so please bear with me if I put a lot of words that isn't much used by common people ^^ )

"This is what I've been waiting for!! To see Alice wearing a summer uniform!! Look, she's even cuter when she tucks her bangs on the back of her ears and waves her fan!"

"But I heard she has a boyfriend now and he's on Class B... Looks like we better stop sending her love letters and chocolates"

"Really? I thought it would be her and Dan..  I mean, they are always together!!"

Alice heard every mutter people said... She started looking sad but then she felt someone squeezed her shoulder.. It was Alisa, smiling at her and whispered.. "Remember when people did that to me? Spreading bad rumours about me and you never stopped telling me 'Don't listen to them, they don't know even just a droplet about you', Just stick to your happiness sis.. They will just come and go"

Alice smiled in relief... Then she noticed Alisa smiling at someone, Alice then turned her head to see Dan and Jason talking and on the other side of the gate, Alvin was waiting for her and Alisa's conversation to be over...

She glanced at Dan for a moment

"I better go now sis.. Alvin's waiting" Alice looked once again at Dan and ran to Alvin...

While Alisa joins Jason and Dan...

"Hey Clark!! Good Morning!!" She greeted Alvin

She noticed Alvin thinking deep but then he forced a smile and greeted "Good Morning too, Honey" 

"Is something wrong?"

"Nothing, just still sleepy" he laughed

"Let's go upstairs together?"

"Sure~"

Then the two headed to the main building....

At the same time....

"Hey Jason and Dan!!" Alisa smiled as she greeted

"Where's your friends?" Jason asked

"Well, I haven't seen them...It's surprising that Mira, Julie,  and Zarina got sick due to cold weather and Rica delayed from her flight at Singapore so can I join you two?" says Alisa

"No problemo~" Dan said coldly and looked away.. looking at Alice and Alvin who's laughing as they head to the main building...

Jason and Alisa whispered "Is something wrong with him?"

"What was that?" Dan snapped out of staring

"Nothing" Alisa sweatdropped

"We should head to our classroom" Jason tried changing the topic...

So they headed to their classroom.. 

~Time Skip: Homeroom, the last period before Lunch Time

"Hello Everyone, I'll cancel homeroom activities for now because we've got contests for the month of January.. Everyone knows that after December, The months in the school year after that is full of contests of less brains and more of artistic talent such as painting and music...