Chapter 26: We're Trapped

As their bus was near to the Goldstein private mountain, Everyone was getting all giddy, screaming on excitement..

"Hey Mira.." Rica looked at her back "Zarina! come closer.."

Zarina stood from her seat "I'll talk to you later" she tells her seatmate as Mira comes closer too as she and Rica are seatmates at the bus..

"You two noticed something?" Rica asked

"Besides Alisa and Jason laughing a lot, girls looking at Alisa like snakes, those two looking like they have a good chemistry.. No, I was watching those two the whole time" Mira giggled

"Mira!" Rica protested then laughed

"I just notice a dark aura of girls and boys from the surrounding seats from Dan and Alice~ " Zarina told them

"I wonder what's going on?" Mira wondered

"They're usually laughing and talking endlessly, right?" Rica looked at Alice and Dan.. Dan, just listening to music, looking away while Alice was looking at the window..

"They've gone pretty quiet.. I sure hope they're alright.. I heard we'll have a survival test on the second day, if they don't work it out, they'll end up in a bad situation" Zarina told them

Meanwhile~

"Hey Jason!"

"What is it now?" Jason answers, still laughing

"I'm not good at being in a forest or anything at nature, so I hope you can help me on the survival test.." She admitted shyly then Jason patted her head

"Silly, I can't let myself lead someone to danger.. whoever I'm with.. Just stick with me okay?" Jason assured

She nodded "Yes, definitely!!"

And after a 6 hour long trip.....

"Alright everyone!! Please settle to the sleep houses assigned to your classes, your partners will be sleeping with you in one room whether it is a boy or girl.. We're going to check each one of you so I suggest not to bring yourselves to trouble!! Our fieldtrip has been expanded to a 1 week fieldtrip and the 4th to 7th day activities will be revealed on their respective days~"

Alisa blushed as if it was her end..

"Something wrong?" Jason asked

"It...It's just that.... I haven't sleep in the same room with a boy before.. It's kinda, embarrassing... even if Dan is a childhood friend.. Alice and Dan are usually sleeping together, I don't join them.."

"Don't worry, the beds are separated afterall.. We'll just respect each other's privacy.. to be honest, it's my first time too"

Meanwhile~

Alvin's POV

Dammit...Looks like Dan will have a chance to sleep with Alice...Why is time not favoring me and Alice? I mean, Alice is trying to move on but they won't let her at peace.. If I was at the same class as her, she wouldn't have to do this...

Alice's POV

Okay, I'm used to sleeping with Dan because we live in the same house in Japan but why now?!

We're not exactly okay with each other! Good thing the beds are separated, I'll definitely push my bed and sleep next to the window!!

Dan's POV

Okay, even if I do want to make it up to Alice.. this is too extreme!! 

We're not children anymore and it definitely is awkward.. Every adult wi=ould probably think  that we students are going to do something naughty.. -facepalm- What kind of survival camp is this? I know it's part of Outdoor School but it's too much..

"The first day will be a free time day so enjoy what you want and explore but remember, you will only stick to your class especially your partner and you can only wander inside your class' camp house..Tomorrow's activity details will be announced... For now, enjoy the day of relaxing and sleep well!~"

Everyone spent a nice day,  and was surprised at the 4 overly big camp houses for each sections.. something fir for a camp... all made from fine logs...

"Where do you want to place your bed, Alisa?" Jason asked as he finished positioning his bed..

"Just there is fine, we have enough distance" Alisa answers shyly

"Well, all done!! I'm sleeping the whole day, you?"

"I'm just gonna draw some things and I'll be sleeping as well, the trip really is tiring"

"If you say so.. Goodnight even if it's just 3pm in the afternoon!!"

"Goodnight" Alisa laughed

At Dan and Alice's Room

both didn't talk at each other.. silence covered the room...

Dan just took a shower while Alice slept... 

When Dan prepared for bed and sat down, Alice was sleeping softly then yawned...

"She still looks cute when she sleeps" He laughs then started to sleep..

Alice opened her eyes and felt her cheeks turned red...

"I hate this feeling I'm having" As she closes her eyes and felt her heart beating faster...

The next day.....

Everyone bursted as they  tried a few obstacle courses ... Still, Alice and Dan didn't say a single word from each other since they came...

They were lectured on survival tips and given equipment and trackers for each student in case they get lost in the middle of the survival game tonight...

soon after...

"It is 6pm already! We shall now begin the main course of this 2nd day! Our survival exam! You will all roam around this mountain until tomorrow to find 5 items! All of you have different things to find  and each of you has a list, when you find all of it, you now try and find a way back here at base camp, understood? All of you have your equipments and give us an emergency call using your trackers incase anything happened to all of you~ Are you all ready?"

"Yes, teacher!!" Everyone shouted

Alisa starts to hold onto Jason's shirt

"You ready?" he asked

"Just don't scare me okay??"

"Yeah, sure" he assures her

Dan took a glance of Alice, who was starting to tremble...

"Alice has this fear of the dark, I forgot about that...: he thought and told Alice nicely "Don't worry, I won't scare you" he smiled

Alice just looked away... Meanwhile, Alvin was looking at the two from his class' view...

"Let's start the survival game! You may all go in different pathways!!" Miss Smith instructed

And so.. they all headed to their different pathways...