Chapter 8: The Great Young Designer, Miss Azula

[SFX: Camera shots]

Hi, I'm Azula, one of the youngest fashion designers and model of the Thompson Company.. Only the employees that worked so long here know who I really am.. The life I'm leading as a designer and model, is the exact opposite of my daily living as an ordinary girl.. People don't know it yet, but I'm actually one of the two heiresses..Along with my sister, we built a branch for the company and a pillar for coming in the fashion world.. Yes, I'm Alison, Alisa for short.. Me and Alice actually built separately for our own, and Our parents supported us to mold our minds in business.. In order to hide me, I change looks but never removed my glasses.. Why I chose Azula as a codename? Well, I actually wrote my name backwards but replaced the I and S with Z and U.. And this title of mine, may be able to help a someone~

[SFX: More cameras flashing and shoot]

 One Saturday..........

"So this is... where The School Director's house is, where Steven lives.." Alisa was looking at the house..

"Yes, it definitely is.. Really a simple house for a Director of one of the most prestigious schools eh?" Louise said "So Lady Alison, You would be staying here as a Student Guidance Counselor? Until When?"

"Until I conclude that He's really fine.. The Guidance Counselor told me that it would be more comfortable if I do it.. He really picks people he wants to open up with..So I'll be coming to their house everyday which means I'll be going home by myself from now on"

"Is it safe, Lady Alison?"

"Yes, I'll be going then!"

Alisa was about to knock at the door when a guy wearing a sweater and pants opened the door, It was Steve... Alisa was wearing  a dress that reached below her knees with ruffles on the side and front..She also wore the new glasses she g

"Ah.." Steve wanted to say something but he felt speechless and can't help but look at Alisa's eyes, especially her glasses

"Ummm.. I came here to be a Student Guidance Counselor.. I really don't know where to start but.."

"Oh" Steve felt disappointed

"Ahh..Umm.. If...If you're not comfortable.. It would be best if I just leave then.."

"No.. It's..It'sokay..." Steve was looking away, trying not to blush..  "What's with me today? It's just a freshmen girl who saved me"

Steve came back to his nerves and let Alisa come in..

Meanwhile.....

"I wanna see some romance!" Alice said, sparkling

"My..My... Lady Alison looks so cute, and you are right Lady Alicia, I want to see such relationship bloom too!!" Louise said

"And Why am I here?" Jason was looking at the scene, completely annoyed

"And same goes for me 'ya know!" Dan said "This is not something necessary for the two of us to see so Sayonaraaa!~"  

Dan was about to leave with Jason when Alice and Loiuse yanked the two by their t-shirt's collars..

"I knew I should've not wore such an attire" Jason was really annoyed

"Are you annoyed because Lady Alicia dragged you here or because of what you saw?" Louise was smirking

"None of the choices you gave" Jason looked away

Louise started to giggle leaving Alice to wonder why..

Inside the house...

"I'm really surprised how humble the Director is.." Alisa said politely