Headache (Fluff)

Jirou POV:

*BANG*

"Ugh,"

A purple haired girl groaned. Holding her ears, she headed to the elevator and went to the common room.

'Hopefully I'll forget about this headache'

Boy, was she wrong. When she entered the common room Denki and Todoroki were sleeping, Sero was taking a picture of Denki while he was sleeping and Midoryia was looking over Sero's shoulder. Kirishima looked like he was trying to show Katsuki something, but as always Katsuki was yelling at him, while Iida was yelling at Katsuki, telling him to stop swearing. Satou was observing, so was Aoyama, Hagakure, and Ojiro. The rest of the girls (Mina, Yaomomo, Tsu, and Uraraka) were having hot chocolate and completely ignoring what was happening on the couch. 

NOT MY ART

NOT MY ART

"Jirou!" Yaomomo called, noticing her. Yaomomo walked over. She was taller than Jirou, but then again, Jirou's smoll. The raven haired girl started to talk. It was a bit difficult for Jirou concentrate what she was saying over the sound of Katsuki and Iida's yelling, plus the thunder from outside. The shorter girl wasn't really paying attention to Yaomomo and was trying not to focus on her horrible headache. "What do you think?," Yaomomo looked at Jirou with a questioning glint in her eyes. "I- um," Jirou stuttered "Could you please repeat the question?," A sigh came from Yaomomo's mouth, "Tea or hot chocolate?," Jirou mouthed 'oh' before answering Yaomomo's question.

"Hot chocolate for sure!," 

Time Skip brought to you by Aoyama's sparkles~ ***

(Most of the boys left, so it's mostly the girls. Also, they're all sitting on the couch the boys were sitting on before)

Jirou was holding her head with her hands and her elbows were on the table as she was kneeling on the ground. Yaomomo was sitting on the couch, like a normal person. Hagakure was kneeling on the ground with her elbows on the arm of the couch Yaomomo was sitting on (I think). Mina was sitting sideways on the sofa, her legs being on the couch, she was basically hogging the whole thing. Uraraka and Tsu were both sitting on one of the stool, not willing to pick a fight with Mina to get a spot on the couch. The girls have been talking for a good half an hour and Jirou's headache has just been getting worst. 

*BANG*

Jirou flinched. "Jirou? Are you ok?," Yaomomo asked, noticing Jirou's sudden action. The rest of the girls noticed too. 

"Oh, it's nothing,"

*BANG*

Another flinch. 

"You sure?,"

"Ya, you ok Jiji," Mina chimed in.

"Ok. First, don't call me 'Jiji' Second, Yaomomo I'm completely fine,"

"Wowwww, ok ms. grumpy," Mina said in a teasing tone.

"Jirou, if there something bothering you, you can tell us," 

"Ya, kero,"

"It's nothing, can we just drop the topic completely?," Jirou pleaded. 

"Ok, if your sure..," Yaomomo still looked very concerned. 

The girls talked for another hour or so. Jirou wasn't really paying attention to the conversation until there was another strike of lightning followed by loud thunder. 

*BANG*   

'Ow'

"I'm going to head up to my room," Jirou started to get up.

"Wait-,"

Jirou turned around to see Yaomomo looking at her with a worried expression. 

"I'm going to my dorm too, so maybe we can walk together?,"

"Sure!," Jirou responded in a enthusiastic tone, trying to hide that she felt like shit.

"Awww, you guys are no fun," Mina complained. 

*As They're Walking to the Dorms*

Yaoyorozu POV

*BANG*

Jirou flinched.

"Hey Jirou?,"

"Yes?,"

"If there's something wrong you know you can tell me, right?,"

"Mhm, I know," Jirou responded quickly shutting down the topic. Yaoyorozu sighed followed by an awkward silence. Jirou broke it as they arrived on the third floor, "Looks like this is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow Yaomomo!," The shorter girl turned around to leave until suddenly Yaoyorozu grabbed her wrist "Wait," Jirou turned around "hm?"  Yaoyorozu pulled her close and embraced her. Jirou seemed shocked for a second, but then melted into the hug. The purple haired girl started to pull away, but Momo just hugged her tighter. 

"Can we just stay like this for a bit?,"

 "Sure..,"

694 Words

Wooo! I honestly was going somewhere with this, but I kinda gave up around the end.. I'm going to try harder next chapter, but if you guys could give me some suggestions that would be nice! Anyway, I don't I have anything else to say-

- Author :)