BANG (Angst)

UwabamiTheSnakeQueen
Thank you for the request!
This is really bad, I apologize in advance.

"JIROU-SAN!,"
Yaoyorozu watched desperately as Mustard fired his gun towards Kyoka Jirou.
BANG
Jirou didn't realize what was happening before it was too late. The shorter girl was running towards the man with the gun so she could meet him with a close-ranged attack. Instead, she was met with a bullet to the head. Yaoyorozu stared at Jirou's bloody form. This isn't happening. I'm dreaming...right?
After Mustard was defeated and Jirou was taken to the hospital
The heroes eventually won the battle, but not without a few casualties. A few broken bones here, a few bruises there, but the one that hit class 1-A the hardest, was the death of Kyoka Jirou. Ever since Jirou was announced dead at the scene, everyone's been a lot quiter, even Bakugou! "Hey Bakubro, what's up?" Bakugou glared at Kirishima "Fuck off Shitty Hair," Kirishima looked a bit disappointed, but reluctantly walked away, which was quite odd since Kirishima wouldn't care when Bakugou said stuff like that. Everyone was on edge. The people that were impacted the most out of class 1-A were Denki Kaminari and Momo Yaoyorozu. Kaminari was Jirou's best friend, they would have video game nights and Jirou would make fun of him, in a light-hearted way though. He liked reminiscing about those old memories, but he knew he couldn't sulk for the rest of his life, so he eventually fell back into routine. Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, didn't take Jirou's death lightly at all. It would take days, maybe even weeks before Yaoyorozu came out of her room, and everytime she'd look the same; bloodshot eyes, messy hair, usually in pajamas, and always looking tired or looking like she just cried. Which she did a lot. She knew sulking in her room wouldn't do anything to help her situation, but she just couldn't get back into routine. No matter how hard she tried, she'd always end up thinking about Jirou, the girl she failed to save...

347 Words
Don't say I didn't warn you about how bad this would be :/
Feeling kind of uninspired at the moment, so I'm going to have a small hiatus - maybe - I don't know yet... I'll write a chapter when I feel like writing a chapter.