The Rain (Fluff)

Yaoyorozu's POV:

Yaoyorozu always found the rain very peaceful. Despite the fact that it's, well...wet. She loved taking walks in the rain or looking out the window. Since she was an only child, she had a lot of free time.

The rain helped her think, gave her a breather. A break. She thought about school, her parents, her friends...sorting out her feelings towards her best friend...

The previous day...

Yaoyorozu's POV:

"HEY YAOMOMO,"
Jirou yelled from across the hallway. She began running towards Yaoyorozu. "H- *gasp* Hey!" Jirou put a hand on Yaoyorozu's shoulder causing her face to heat up a bit. "Um, Jirou, are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah! Just *gasp* don't like running," (Girl same 👌)

Yaoyorozu held up Jirou a bit. "You know, we're going to be late if we don't pick up the pace a bit," Jirou gasped again, "Crap..." Yaoyorozu giggled, took Jirou's hand, and started heading over to the classroom.

Yaoyorozu spent most of the class taking notes, but every now and then glanced at Jirou. Jirou looked so invested in her notes and Yaoyorozu blushed again.

Arghh...What is wrong with me?

Jirou's POV:
(Retelling the same events except in Jirou's perspective)

Jirou doesn't really like the rain. It was wet and loud and it often came with thunder. When it rained it was always dreary, sad, dark, and honestly just kind of depressing.

She couldn't understand why people liked the rain. When it rained she usually watched YouTube or listened to music to drown it out.

The previous day...

Jirou got up kind of late today. She set her alarm for the wrong time, so she was rushing to get ready.

While running to class, she saw Yaomomo walking to class.
"HEY YAOMOMO!,"
Yaomomo stopped and turned around as Jirou ran towards her.

"H- *gasp* Hey!" Jirou put her hand on Yaomomo's shoulder for support. She hated running.

"Um, Jirou, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just *gasp* don't like running,"

Yaomomo helped Jirou up a bit, "You know, we're going to be late if we don't pick up the pace a bit,"
Jirou just remembered about class, "Crap..."

Yaomomo giggled causing Jirou's heart rate to skyrocket. She then grabbed Jirou's hand and headed over to class.

During class, Jirou was writing some notes, but she was mostly just drawing in her notebook. Jirou loved art, and she was pretty good at it. Not just music, but visual arts as well.

The whole class she was just drawing Yaomomo. Okay, she had a bit of an obsession. She noticed Yaomomo glancing over at her a few times, but she ignored it.

God, I'm gay

435 words.

Yup, this is the end... I did write like 200 words after this, but I deleted it because I didn't know how to finish it.

Anyway, I have a lot of ideas, but not enough motivation to finish them all. My uploading schedule is wack.