"She's a, She's a Lady..." (Angst?)

Summary: Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are now a couple. Yaoyorozu finally has the man of her dreams and is exited to share the big news with class 1-A. Though, Jirou seems sad, almost, upset maybe? Yaoyorozu tries to find out why her best friend seems so upset and the reason may not exactly be what she excepted...

A/N Idk I'm really bad at writing summary's. I don't even know why I wrote a summary. And there are also a LOT of POV (Point Of View) changes in this story so be prepared.

Jirou POV:

Of course she loves Todoroki...why  did I even think I had a chance... Jirou looked at the new couple sadly. She was trying to look happy for them...who wouldn't be happy if their best friend finally got the dream guy they always wanted. Jirou looked around at everyone else, they were cheering and clapping...Except Kaminari, he was looking at her with pity in his eyes. Only he knew her crush, only HE knew her secret. "CONGRATS GURLLLLL," Mina went up and congratulated Yaomomo, "I KNEW YOU AND TODOROKI WOULD END UP TOGETHER *WINK*," Yaomomo just blushed in response. Heh...I'm so lovesick...Jirou walked to the elevator, to her room, but not before Yaomomo got a chance to see her go.

Yaoyorozu POV:

Hm..Why didn't Jirou congratulate me and Shouto?  Yaoyorozu then noticed Kaminari watching Jirou leave. He had a sympathetic look on his face. What is going on..? Yaoyorozu then decided to investigate, "Hey Shouto, I'll be right back..," He looked at her for a second before talking, "Where are you going?," "Oh, well, Jirou was just leaving and she seemed upset...so I want to go see what's wrong," "Ok, good night Momo, love you," "Love you too," She left to go towards Jirou's room/dorm.

Jirou POV:

Singing always helps me calm down...*sigh* Jirou went to get her favourite (purple) electric guitar, and started to sing a song she wrote a while back.

Line Without a Hook

By: Ricky Montgomery (W X W cover by: buttercre4mbunny from Tik Tok)

YouTube Link (Because I can't find the Tik Tok link): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdYk1bifjGA&list=WL&index=2

Singing she's a, she's a lady, and I am not a boy. Singing she's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without...Oh, baby I am a wreck when I'm without you, I need you here to stay. Broke all my bones that day I found you, crying at the lake. Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden. Oh, and if I could take it all back, I swear that I...Would pull you from the tide...

That was good to get off my chest...

Yaoyorozu POV:

Yaoyorozu stood there in shock after the song was over. Jirou? Had a crush one HER? Why HER tho? Why would Jirou ever like HER? These questions were swarming Yaoyorozu's head, confusing her. Well, if Jirou liked her, why didn't she say anything? No. Jirou's probably talking about some other girl...right?

Jirou POV:

Jirou had her a small gasp after her song was finished. Of course someone was listening. The purple haired girl contemplated going out and confronting the eavesdropper, but decided against it since they probably already left. She let out a sigh and laid down on her bed. "Yaoyorozu, why did you have to steal my heart..?,"

555 Words

Part 2?

Edit: No part 2

I know, I'm a horrible person