Prom Dress (Fluff + Angst)

Prom Dress by mxmtoon
Song Fic

⚠️ 100% Non-Canon ⚠️

Yaoyorozu POV:
I'm nearing the end of my 4th year...
"Alright everyone. Remember soon you all going to graduate as heroes. Remember, just because you've finished school doesn't mean you've finished learning. Class dismissed."
Aizawa-sensei said in his normal tired tone. Yaoyorozu was super exited to graduate, but at the same time pretty nervous. Just because you have the skill set, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be a successful hero.

..I feel like I've been lacking, crying too many tears..

The last year or two have been really hard on Yaoyorozu, and while she's looking forward to a break, she's still not sure how it's all going to go. Of course, she has a backup plan, which is that she'll take over her family's business if being a hero doesn't work.

..Everyone seemed to say "It was so great"...but did I miss out? Was it a huge mistake?

As Yaoyorozu started to head out of the classroom, she heard a lot of chatter and picked up a few things, like "I'm going to miss this everyone," or "Aizawa sure has teached us a lot over the years!"
To be perfectly honest, Yaoyorozu was looking forward to not going to school. Sure, she enjoyed learning and spending time with her classmates, but after first year, everyone just...forgot about her...
Except for a certain purple-haired music lover. Yaoyorozu was an introvert. Most of the time. She's not the type to reach out to people. Usually people reach out to her and she becomes more comfortable with that person, usually making her seem very extraverted.

...I can't help the fact I like to be alone...

Though, Yaoyorozu didn't usually spend time with many people, she and Jirou hung a out quite a lot.

...It might sound kinda sad, but just what I seem to know...

Jirou does think it's kind of sad that Yaoyorozu stopped hanging out with the other girls since she's always so invested in studying, but it's just something that she does a lot...

... I tend to handle thing usually by myself. And I can't ever seem to try and ask for help...

"Hey Yaomomo!" Yaoyorozu jumped a bit, but calmed down quickly once she recognized the voice. "Hey Jirou! You scared me a bit," Jirou gave Yaoyorozu an apologetic look "Sorry..." she mumbled "Anyway, how do you feel about graduation?"
Yaoyorozu felt a bit relieved that they were talking about graduation instead of something else. "Well, it's nerve-racking, but I'm more frightened for prom...," Jirou looked at the taller girl for a second before responding "I think you should go." Yaoyorozu looked a bit flustered about this blunt answer. "W-Why?"
"Why Not? I'll go with you," Jirou said, sounding very nonchalant. "There's no need! You don't have to," Jirou paused for a second, "But I want to,"

I DIDN'T MEAN TO POST THIS CHAPTER URUFJSKJFKRJFJFB
(I'll keep it up, but I'm not gonna finish it)