Crying in the Rain (Fluff)

Jirou didn't really mind the rain. She, actually, found it very comforting. Though she didn't particularly like thunder, but she could tolerate it. She could comfort herself, but she wasn't the best at comforting others..

"Hey Kaminari,"

"Yes Jirou?,"

"Have you seen Yaomomo recently,"

"Yeah, she said she was going for a walk,"

"In the pouring rain?,"

"I guess..Now leave me alone, I want to eat my sandwich in peace, please,"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll leave you to it,"

"Odd, Yaomomo always says she doesn't like the rain that much," Jirou was thinking about this for a good minute t'ill Kaminari spoke up; "Um, hello? Eating my sandwich in peace, please?,"    "Oh, Um, right," As Jirou walked away her mind was spinning with questions "Where did Yaomomo go? If she's going out in the rain there's gotta be something wrong, right? Is she coming back? Of course she's coming back! That's it, I'm going to find her," Jirou turned around and started to head to her room. After putting on her jacket, grabbing her umbrella and handbag, she headed to the exit of the dorms. 

"She couldn't have gotten far. She's probably around here somewhere," 

As Jirou turned the corner, she finally saw Yaomomo, but she was crying..? 

"J-Jirou?," Yaomomo managed to utter out. "Yaomomo..?," Jirou said in a soft tone, which surprised the raven girl. "What's wrong?," The shorter girl put out her umbrella for Yaomomo and crouched down (Yaoyorozu is sitting down). Yaomomo looked at Jirou for a few seconds until she responded. "I...It's nothing," Jirou stared at the sad girl and tried to think of a good way to comfort her. The purple haired girl reached into her pocket and realised she had some mints. "Uh, hey, do you want a mint?," Yaomomo looked at Jirou for a second and smiled at smaller haired girl's attempt to cheer her up, "Sure..," After a few minutes of silence, Yaomomo broke it, "So...When did you have a soft side?," 

"I- WHAT?! I'm not soft >:("

"Sureee,"

"You're so mean,"

Then Yaomomo suddenly hugged Jirou. "W-What-," 

"T-Thanks for being here Kyoka," Then Yaomomo got up and walked away. Leaving a very confused and red Jirou.

353 Words 

This chapter is shit-