Chapter 41

Blue POV

I walked into my apartment and saw Perry on the couch watching Scandal.

"Why weren't you in class Perry?" I tossed my empty Sprite bottle at her head. Her reflexes caught it and threw it on the floor.

"I got the flu." She began faking a cough. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. I lied on my bed and turned the tv to Empire.

"Blue! You got company!" Perry called. I sighed and rolled out of bed. I passed by a mirror and walked back to it.

My stomach isn't fat, but it's not as skinny as it was. My breasts are not an A anymore. They're more of a C. My ass is still fat but it seemed to match my boobs finally. I'm still fine.

"Blue!" Perry called once more.

I walked out and saw Leslie. What the fuck do she want?!

"Why you open the door for this bitch?" I mugged Leslie.

"Damn, my bad. Want me to beat her ass?" Perry started pulling her sweats up like a nigga.

"Hello friend." Leslie smiled with a devious smirk.

"Why are you here? I thought you went to Princeton or some shit!" I frowned.

"I transferred. I'm you guy's new roomie!" She squealed. Perry and I looked at each other.

"Roomie? I though these two extra bedrooms were reserved for athletes." Perry squinted her eyes at Leslie.

"I run track." Leslie placed her Gucci purse on our island and strutted to her new room.

"Shit!" I stomped my feet angrily.

"Calm down, B. You know her?" Perry asked.

"That's August's ex from hell." I rolled my eyes.

"He dated that snobbish girl." She giggled.

"His first love! The bitch been out to get me every since I stole her man." I smirked at the thought of me being able to take a rich bitch's man.

"I mean I would choose you over her too. You way finer." Perry laughed.

"Am I?" I looked down at my curvy body compared to her slim body.

"Hell yea! Now let's go hit up the library. I need to get a book for my essay." She said.

Mississippi POV

I sat at a table, in the library, reading this book for my five page report.

"To Kill a Mockingbird. Classic." A soft voice spoke. I looked up and a girl joined me at my table. I was unfamiliar with this broad but she was cute. She had her lil style going on or whatever.

"I must know you?" I asked bluntly. All these girls would love to talk to the star basketball player for Florida State, but I got my eyes set on one girl.

"Nope. I'm Leslie." She smiled. I stared at her for a few minutes before looking back down in my book.

I could feel her staring the shit out of me. I looked up and found her staring dead in my face.

"What?" I asked.

"I can't stare at a handsome guy?" She flirted.

"Look, I'm trying to read. This book is already uninteresting, and you're making it even harder to understand." I stood up with my book. "Excuse me."

I walked towards the exit but ran into my homegirls.

"Where you going? We just getting here." Perry said.

"This broad kept pushing up on me. I couldn't even focus." I nodded my head over to the strange girl. Perry and Blue both stared at the girl.

"Leslie! Do not fuck with her Sipp, she's a snake." Blue begged.

"I got a bad vibe from her anyway." I laughed.

"Sshhhhh!" The librarian tried to hush us.

"Let's just go." Perry whispered as we left.