Chapter 29

I done did a lot of shit just to live this here lifestyle

We came straight from the bottom, to the top, my lifestyle

Nigga livin' life like a beginner

And this is only the beginnin'

I'm on the top of the mountain

Puffin' on clouds and niggas still beginnin'

Blue POV

"Okay Colton you stay in the projects. Noel you lurk around at the local foot lockers. Blue you be pretty and talk to his friends. And August you stick with me homie." Ace said.

Ace had a plan for Mike. I mean we have a past with Ace but he still don't want nobody fucking with us.

"So I got to stay in the projects by myself? I'm not used to that environment." Colton said.

"Scary." Noel mumbled.

"I'm used to it by now. I can handle it." August said. I made my bay trill and he don't even know it.

"Aite cry baby. You can stick with me." Ace told Colton.

"We doing this for my nigga Ty." August said.

"And my girl Lia." I looked up to the sky. I hope I don't regret this.

*

I sat on the hood of my car as the boys stood around admiring me. I wore my white heart neck crop top, the tightest pair on shorts I had in my closet, and my red bottoms. I had my hair pint up out my face but wore my Gucci shades.

"Damn Blue. When you gone let me hit?" Mike's friend G asked.

I propped up and position myself on the car real good so they can see every curve.

"Ask your friend Mike when he gone hit cause I heard he had my friend Lia gone." I licked my glossy lips. I feel like a hoe. Why didn't he give Noel this job because she good and comfortable at doing shit like this.

"What about our needs?" Pj asked.

I hopped down off the car and switched over to Pj. I gently grabbed his crotch and breathed heavily on his neck.

"Where is Mike? I really really need him inside of me." I said so seductively in his ear. I felt him shiver by my touch. I felt his other friend come behind me and they made a sandwich with my ass.

"You got to go through us to get to my nigga Mike." G smirked.

August POV

I sat on the steps leading up to Lia's house. I sat out and watched how the projects functioned. Lil kids play shooting at each other. These hoes out here selling they cat for money. Niggas getting killed over dice games.

"Who are you?" I turned around and saw a lady standing in Lia's doorway. She looked like a older version of Lia. But this woman looked rough.

"I'm waiting on my friend." I said. She chuckled slightly.

"Well if you waiting on Lia she ain't coming home." She crossed her arms. This bitch is sick. Who laughs off that.

"And you are?" I frowned.

"Her mother." She snapped. I simply shook my head and turned back around.

"You got any money?" She asked me.

"Fuck no. Now take yo ass back in the house before I get mad." I said calmly. I heard the door slam shut.

That bitch so trifling! I see why Lia wasn't never home! Her mama a straight crack feign!

Noel POV

I wondered in foot locker where Mike works. Yea everybody know Mike sell drugs but he actually have a legit job too.

"Need help with something shorty?" This boy came over to me. I looked over his shoulder to see if Mike was here.

"Sure." I finally looked in his brown eyes.

"I'm Rod." He smirked.

"Noel." I looked around for Mike.

"Who you looking for?" He frowned.

"Mike. Is he here?" I asked.

"Oh you must be his girlfriend." He said.

"Hell no! I'm a mutual friend." I frowned.

"Oh well he just left! I think he-"

I quickly ran out not caring to hear the rest of the story.

Blue POV

"Blue?" I heard Mike's voice. His friends quickly moved.

"I been looking for you." I walked over to him and he wore a confused face.

"What the fuck you want?!" He snapped.

"She want you nigga!" G said. Mike looked from him to me.

"What you need with me shorty?" He stared at me as if he knew I had something up my sleeve.

"I was thinking maybe we could hang." I shrugged.

"Hang? You know damn well I don't fuck with you and you don't fuck with me Blue!" He crossed his arms.

"Well if you ain't gone fuck with her let me!" G grabbed his crotch.

"Nigga shut up!" Mike snapped. He looked me dead in my eyes.

"Aite. Come hang then." He nodded for me to come in his apartment. I whipped my phone out and texted everybody in a group message telling them to come to the projects.

"Ian no fucking dummy." He closed the door behind us.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"You smart Blue but you ain't street smart." He shook his head.

"Fuck allat! You wanted my friend dead now you got your wish!" I snapped.

"Okay and..I'm not the nigga driving that eighteen wheeler." He snapped back.

"You might as well be! And Ace told me bout your lil plan to take Ty and Lia out!" My mind went blank and I saw red. I found myself in the position with a gun pointing at Mike.

"Yen that crazy Blue." He laughed.

"You'll be surprised. Then I ain't got shit to lose!" I threw my hair over my shoulder.

"I always thought you looked better than Lia." He smirked.

"Oh really." I nodded. I'm gone peel this nigga shit back. Only thing that's holding me back is Noel. If I kill this fool Noel gone be alone. August gone be depressed.

"Hell yea. She had some mean head though." He laughed.

"You so fucking disrespectful! You ain't shit Mike! I don't know what Lia ever saw in you." I put the gun back in the back of my pants.

"I knew you wasn't bout that life." And on that note he whipped his gun out and had it pointed at me. I stood there looking fearless.

"Kill me Mike. You bout that shit." I said nonchalantly.

"Be careful what you ask for Blueberry." He mimicked my mom's voice.

I should have shot this nigga.