Chapter 37

Blue POV

"Aye yo Blue!" Mississippi called from the counter. Perry and I made him order for us.

"Go see what your man want." Perry teased. I laughed and slid out the booth. I walked up to the counter with him.

"What you say you wanted again?" He asked. I pushed him out the way playfully and placed my order.

When we went to sit back down Perry was gone. But her purse and phone was still on the table.

"She probably gone to the bathroom." I said.

"Bullshit. She behind you flirting with the quarterback." Mississippi laughed.

"Perry love them athletes." I shrugged.

"So how are you and my roommate doing?" He asked.

"You're roommate is a big liar. I almost wish I wasn't pregnant by him." I shook my head disappointedly.

"You can't let him stress you out. Besides it's probably best you pregnant because I wish I could get up in-"

"Hey amigos!" Perry came back to the table excitedly cutting Mississippi off.

"What were you saying?" I asked him.

"Nothing." He got up and went and got our food.

"I got his number." Perry smiled.

"Hurray. Now you could be a football wife." I said sarcastically. I was happy when he came back with the food because I was starving.

Mississippi POV

I sat there watching Blue stuff her face with food.

"You eat like a pig Blue. You might get fat." Perry laughed but Blue didn't. In fact, a tear threatened to fall.

"I'm fat?" Her voice trembled as she looked down at her stomach.

"Look what you did." I told Perry.

"No Blue! Your beautiful." Perry assured her.

"Naw fuck that!" Blue dropped the burger down on the napkin and crossed her arms stubbornly.

"You gone eat that?" Perry asked. I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

"Yes bitch." Blue rolled her eyes. Perry's FaceTime started ringing. She fixed her hair and answered.

"Who is he?" Blue leaned in her camera.

"My baby daddy and my daughter." She said excitedly.

Damn everybody got babies except me! I'm guessing that's a good thing.

"So you still on good terms with A?" I asked Blue out of curiosity.

"No. He think I'm a damn fool but I got his ass." She bit down on her straw.

"Don't be stressing now." I told her.

"Stressing? I was good before August and I'm damn show gone be good after him!" She nodded. Well at least she not stressing over that nigga.

Blue POV

I watched how Perry cooed to her little girl on FaceTime. She had love written all over her face.

"I love you bae." The boy on the phone said.

"I love you too Dre. I love you Mara." She blew kisses at them both.

"I love you too mommy." The baby said. A tear fell down Perry's face before she hung up.

"I love my baby." She giggled as she wiped her tears.

"I can't wait to have my children." I said excitedly.

"So when do you know their gender?" Mississippi asked. I looked down at my watch in shock.

"In 10 minutes! Damn I forgot about that doctor's appointment. I slapped my money on the table and walked back to my apartment around the corner.

"A." I knocked on his door. He swung the door open, shirtless.

"Yea." He said nonchalantly.

"I'm going to the doctor to find out the genders. You coming?" I crossed my arms and leaned in the doorway.

"Nah. I got something to do." He shrugged. I'm pretty sure my eyes were bucked and my mouth was wide open.

"What's more important than your children?" I frowned.

"I got this 30 page essay due this afternoon." He mumbled. I stared him in his eyes and thought back, back on the good times we had.

"What happened to us August? We used to be so close." I shook my head.

"Mane I don't even know." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Am I too fat for you now or something? You tired of my pussy now?" I started asking random questions.

"Mane I got work to do." And with that being said, he closed the door in my face leaving me looking stupid. I'm done with August.