Chapter 34

*There is a pic of Leslie*

You know these hoes wishy washy
They'll fuck your partner
Take all of your guala, take your wallet
You know these hoes wishy washy
They hop in my bed, they can't wait to open their legs
They walk in the mall, they can't wait to spend all my bread

Blue POV

I put on my red thermal with my overall short set and my new all white 1s. I feel like a damn dude but I can pull niggas regardless.

"You done with the edge control?" Perry asked.

"Bitch I don't use edge control. My hair is naturally silky...unlike that Brazilian weave you got covering up that nappy hair of yours." I smirked. She burst out in laughter.

I put my box braids in a bun and tied the scarf in a bow around my head.

"You know these hoes wishy washy." Perry rapped to herself.

"They'll fuck your partner." I got crunk for no reason.

"Bitch we too crunk." Perry laughed as she put her weave in a ponytail. Baby she was slicking them edges down with edge control.

"You ready?" I asked her.

"Yea we going in your car or mines?" She asked.

"Yours cause I don't feel like driving." My lazy ass grabbed my purse and we headed out.

August POV

I'm sitting in the student section with about four bad bitches around me.

"Where your girlfriend at? I know you got one." One of them whispered in my ear.

"She here somewhere." I tried scooting away from this freak but slid into another one.

"Let's go to The Pointe." She smirked. The Pointe is the apartment complex Mississippi and I share together.

"Ain't shit at The Pointe for me but bad decisions." I shook my head. It's so hard resisting the temptation to fuck some of these girls.

I got to go 9 whole months without pussy. Now I love Blue to death but I got needs!

"Mississippi!" I called down to him on the court. He scanned the crowd and his eyes landed on me.

"Wassup." He mouthed.

"I'm going back to The Pointe." I told him. He gave me the okay sign.

I looked at the bad bitch that sat beside me and licked my lips. I nodded my head towards the exit so she could follow me.

Blue POV

We walked in and August was walking across the stadium leaving out.

"Ain't that's your boo?" Perry asked.

"Yea." I noticed a girl was following close behind him.

"Who is she?" Perry turned her nose up.

"I don't know. Maybe his groupie." I shrugged. She stared at me like I was crazy.

"Bitch if you don't go get yo nigga!" She snapped.

"I trust August. He probably just showing her where to go." I shrugged.

We sat in the bleachers and watched the game. Mississippi got game. I don't know why he chose Florida State. He could have simply attended Ole Miss or Mississippi State.

"Wassup." A boy came and sat right beside me. His strong axe was smelling real good.

"Hey." Perry and I said.

"So you with child." He nodded his head down to my stomach.

"Children." I corrected him. I bit down on my bottom lip in shame. I'm probably the only one with children at this damn school.

"What you ashamed for? People do have children." He smirked.

"Yea it's not like it's bad or anything. We just get to love our children longer." Perry shrugged.

"So what do you want from me?" I looked up at the stranger. He was rather cute. I told August I could pull niggas while pregnant.

"I want to get to know you. What's your major?" He asked.

"Psychology." I smiled.

"But she specialize in throwing that ass back." Perry smirked. I shoved her in the side.

"What? You got to let him know." She mumbled.

"Please don't listen to her. I only throw my ass back for my boyfriend." I informed him.

"You look like the baller type. Like you only date high rolling niggas." He squinted.

"You must got money?!" Perry blurted out. Once again I shoved her in the side.

"Naw my boyfriend is.."

"Me." Mississippi came and sat between me and the stranger. He gave me the 'just go along with it' eyes. I hadn't noticed the girls were playing and the boys were done.

I guess they took a quick win!

"Damn girl. I knew you liked ballers." The stranger laughed.

"Why is you talking to Jp anyway?! He ain't no good!" Mississippi said.

"Nigga you fuck with me tough." The boy who I'm guessing is Jp smirked at Mississippi.

"Yea you right my nig. This my roommate's old lady." Mississippi said.

"And she can still throw that ass back. Pregnant or-" I quickly shoved Perry in the side again. This bitch must want me to throw that ass at her!

"I heard The Pointe gone be popping after the game." Mississippi said while rubbing his dreads.

"Yea I might hit up they house parties. Or I might just go to Lakeview. They be jumping too." Jp said. The Lakeview is another set of apartments on campus.

"Let's just go to The Pointe." I told them.

We all got up and left. We drove our cars back to The Pointe and it was jumping. People flooded the parking lot of The Pointe. We got out our cars and joined.

"Where's A?" I asked Mississippi. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Damn." He mumbled.

"Just be straight up Sipp! He fucking that bitch he left with ain't it?!" Perry snapped. I'm like so confused.

"Yo Blue. I don't want you to get hurt, so you probably should go to your room." Mississippi said. I stared at him with hurt.

"Why you trying to get rid of me? August up to no good?" My voice shook. I don't want to believe that my baby could be somewhere else making a baby.

Mississippi looked at me so depressed. It hurt him to see me crushed and he knew I was. Perry and Pj stood in silence as we took in the new information.

"My baby daddy fucking over me?" I asked Mississippi once again. He simply shrugged.

"All he told me was that he was coming back to The Pointe with the bitch." He said. I tried not to hyperventilate but my heart instantly broke.

He didn't need pussy that bad...did he?