Chapter 39

I just wanted to let you all know that Ghetto will be finished soon. I've enjoyed all the comments and I would like if you guys tell me if you want a sequel or not.

Water kept running down my thighs. The pain got worse and worse.

"August!" I cried out.

Blue POV

Months passed and August and I are still on bad terms. But Perry and Mississippi made up for it.

Right now I'm sitting in the student union with Perry.

"You're due anytime now." She smirked.

"Yea I'm scared." I mumbled while looking around for Mississippi. He said he would be here an hour ago.

"Scared of what? I was totally prepared when I had Mara. I mean it hurt hella bad, but when I looked into her hazel eyes, I knew it was all worth it." She smiled as she finished her grapes.

"Yea but that was one child. I'm having three bad ass lil girls." I shook my head at the thought of having three girls.

"Thought of any names yet?" She asked. My face dropped.

"No! And I could be due anytime." I panicked.

"I totally got you. Lia, Perry, and Noel." She smiled widely. I burst out in laughter.

"Are you serious?" I said trying to catch my breath.

"So serious." She said with a straight face. That's what made it even funnier.

"I like Bailey, Brittany, and Bianca." I nodded.

"Why all their names start with B." She frowned.

"Cause my name start with a B." I said the obvious. She looked over my shoulder smirking.

"Hottie alert." She giggled. I turned and saw Mississippi and another boy walking towards us.

"Wassup my chicks." He grabbed a chair next to me and the stranger sat beside Perry.

"Hey. Who's your friend?" I asked curiously. Perry stared in his face like a freak so I just had to ask.

"Bj meet Perry and Blue. Perry and Blue, meet Bj." He said. The boy smiled showing his pearly white teeth.

"So Blue here hasn't picked names and she could be due in the next hour." Perry laughed.

"I told you I'm going with Brittany, Bailey, and Bianca." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Those names are basic." Bj said. We all stared at him.

"Well you heard it here first people." Perry mumbled while chewing another grape from my bowl.

"I like Darla." Mississippi said.

"Kill yourself Sipp." Perry shook her head.

"Okay this isn't working." I scooted from the table uncomfortably and stood up.

"What's wrong?" Perry had a worried look on her face.

"I'm cramping or something." I held my stomach.

"Omg she ready." Perry quickly got up with Mississippi.

"Bj go find August! Hurry up!" Mississippi panicked. The boy ran off quickly.

I could feel wet stuff coming down my pants leg. A cold sweat began forming.

"August." I wined.

"He's coming baby girl." Perry tried helping me walk. We walked out the student union and out to my car.

Water kept running down my thighs. The pain got worse and worse.

"August!" I cried out. They put me in the backseat with Perry and Mississippi drove off.

*

*

*

*

"Blue honey." I heard Mrs. Alsina. I opened my eyes and saw a room full of people I love.

"Where are my girls?" I asked. Everyone looked to their left. I turned my head slowly and saw three little babies lying in their own bowl.

"We were waiting on you to wake up so you could name them." Ace said.

"They look just like mom." Noel smirked.

"Sure does." Mrs. Alsina said. I stopped. How does she know my mom?

"You know my mom?" I said curiously.

"She was my best friend, Blue." She smiled. I nodded.

"I'm the godmother." Perry said excitedly.

I leaned over and looked in all of their precious faces. The first one had a small mole on her cheek. Her eyes were big and brown just like Noel's. Her ears were darker, so I assume she's going to be a dark colored girl. Thats cool. She was a lil chunky thing too.

The second one was the cry baby. She was the only one out of the three that was crying. She had tight brown eyes like mines. She also had a mole on her cheek. Her ears were brown like mines were. Maybe she will be a brown chick. She's not as chunky as the first one though.

The third one almost didn't look like mines. Her ears looked of those as a white woman. Her eyes were big and brown also. She was the smallest one of the three. She also had a mole, but it was above her lip.

"They're beautiful." I let a tear fall.

"The first one is Bianca Renee Alsina. The second one is Aubrey Kali Alsina. And the third one is Carter Giselle Alsina." I said proudly.

Bianca, Carter, and Aubrey.

Yea... those are my babies.