Chapter 12

~~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~~~~~
Therapy went back by quickly, I couldn't believe I actually opened up for Mr. Quinn, he's right though I need to just ignore all of those people that chooses to be mean.

I shouldn't let them get me down, I have someone that actually cares about me.

"Kyle?" I turned to look at Johnnie.

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold." I laughed.

He's an idiot, but he's my idiot. Wait, did I just say that?

"Then cover up." I laughed.

It was lights out and we're suppose to be going to see, because they wake us up real early in the mornings.

"They don't help." He pout.

"All right bring you cover and pillow over here." I said, sliding closer to the wall.

He gripped his cover and made his way over to me.

"Lay down." I pulled my cover back, making some room for him. He climbed underneath with me, placing my cover back over top of us, grabbing his and throwing it on top of us also.

"Better?" I asked, he turned so that he was facing me.

He wrapped his arm around me, holding me close to him. I smiled and wrapped my arms back around him.

"Better now." He mumbled into my chest.

"Kyle?"

"Yeah?"

"This bed is too damn small." He laughed.

"Well, we are in the middle of the bed, let me slide over some." I said, untangling myself from him.

I slide closer to the wall, pulling Johnnie along with me.

"Better?" He asked.

He looked up at me our faces was just inches away. His eyes flicked down to my lips.

"Fuck it." Before I could ask he smashed his lips onto mine, he quickly pulled away.

"I'm sorry." He looked down in shame.

I placed my finger underneath his chin, making him look up at me.

"Don't be." I pulled his in for another kiss, he started to kiss back instantly. It wasn't a lustful kiss, it was passionate, which of course had to end because of the lack of air.

"Kyle?"

"Yeah, Johnnie?"

"Be mine?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'll understand if you-" before he could finish, I caught him off by pressing our lips together again.

I pulled back and smiled, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Of course." I said, pulling him closer if that was even possible.

(Opinions? Hate or nice, I wouldn't get mad, I want your opinions.)